Anyone interested in purchasing a Toyota 4 runner ?

• HTML tutorial

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
It might be gone tomorrow but there is a super clean 2004 Toyota forerunner, Creamy gray in color with 200,000 miles. The SUV is super clean and probably has mostly road miles. He is asking $8000. If you are interested I will go down and take some pictures today. The SUV is in Mimbres NM, about 25 miles SE of Silver City nm.. I doubt it will last long.

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Nice price. That's the generation whose front fascia I hate, though. Like the only generation of 4runner I really don't like.

Not that I have 8 grand US or the time to drive to NM anyway lol

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Nice price. That's the generation whose front fascia I hate, though. Like the only generation of 4runner I really don't like.

Not that I have 8 grand US or the time to drive to NM anyway lol
I think the front end is bad ass. It's a little bulky but removing the bumper and adding the off road bumper can cure that. I don't have the bucks either or it would be gone..tally ho

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

I think the front end is bad ass. It's a little bulky but removing the bumper and adding the off road bumper can cure that. I don't have the bucks either or it would be gone..tally ho
I love the look of pretty much every gen of 4runner except that one. My favourite is the one previous to the current one, though. I would LOVE to be able to afford one of those, as much as I love my CR-V.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
I love the look of pretty much every gen of 4runner except that one. My favourite is the one previous to the current one, though. I would LOVE to be able to afford one of those, as much as I love my CR-V.
Just so everyone will know what we are talking about I am attaching a picture..