Rank IV

Enthusiast III

California, St. Mary's County, Maryland, United States
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Trombley
Member #

Is there a maryland ob owners group that meets up ? Not originally here just purchased my 1st ob (last april)
I've had a really hard time connecting with the local (MD) community of OB members and I think that having a group like this would help. Would OB members from MD be interested in a Facebook Group? I'm happy to create one, but ideally I'd like to match the moderation/leadership established in these forums (I believe there is a Rep for MD on here) and make them admins/mods on the FB Group.

Is there any interest in establishing a FB Group, Slack, Discord, or something???

Pixelsaurus

Rank V

Advocate III

Maryland, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Butcher
Member #

Is there a maryland ob owners group that meets up ? Not originally here just purchased my 1st ob (last april)
I've had a really hard time connecting with the local (MD) community of OB members and I think that having a group like this would help. Would OB members from MD be interested in a Facebook Group? I'm happy to create one, but ideally I'd like to match the moderation/leadership established in these forums (I believe there is a Rep for MD on here) and make them admins/mods on the FB Group.

Is there any interest in establishing a FB Group, Slack, Discord, or something???
Count me in.
I’ve been looking for a group here in MD to put together some trips or Meetups.

jasonbhaller

Rank III

Advocate I

Baltimore, MD, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Haller

id be in i dont have facebook though.

I have also had a hard time finding a group to go on trips with and im at the point where is doesn't make sense to pay a guided service just to hang out with people. i kinda got it down for the most part, and have access to routes etc. most of my circle isnt interested in banging up their trucks,.

Reactions: Mr_Mnml_Engnr

Stovebolt

Rank I

Enthusiast I

So. MD
First Name
John
Last Name
Milliman
Service Branch
U.S. Marine Corps
Just checked aboard in the New Member post, but if anyone is still looking at this thread, I'm down here in St. Mary's County. A small group (2 or 3 of us) from down here is trying to set up a winter excursion to either Rausch Creek or the place over by Winchester, VA. It will be couple of days and camping overnight.

TSO_NJ

Rank V

Explorer I

Burlington County, NJ, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Mez
Member #

Just checked aboard in the New Member post, but if anyone is still looking at this thread, I'm down here in St. Mary's County. A small group (2 or 3 of us) from down here is trying to set up a winter excursion to either Rausch Creek or the place over by Winchester, VA. It will be couple of days and camping overnight.
I started a "Conversation" with you containing additional information related to this topic.

ZombieCat

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Maryland
First Name
Adventure
Last Name
Awaits!
Member #

Now that we’ve survived the holidays, is anyone interested in a Maryland (or DMV) meetup? I suggest a weekend lunch/brunch, somewhere central like Frederick or Columbia. Ideas? Suggestions? Bueller?

Stovebolt

Rank I

Enthusiast I

So. MD
First Name
John
Last Name
Milliman
Service Branch
U.S. Marine Corps
How about a winter over nighter at some place like Rausch Creek or Winchester?

ZombieCat

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Maryland
First Name
Adventure
Last Name
Awaits!
Member #

How about a winter over nighter at some place like Rausch Creek or Winchester?
My thought was to have a casual meet up so we can get to know one another and discuss possible excursions. I prefer to get acquainted with people before traveling and/or camping with them. Prevents bloodshed, lol.

Reactions: DinDinh04

North American Sojourner

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
My thought was to have a casual meet up so we can get to know one another and discuss possible excursions. I prefer to get acquainted with people before traveling and/or camping with them. Prevents bloodshed, lol.
There is a small State Park called "Cedarville State Park" just south of DC that is beautiful and a good overnighter. Check it out.
There is nothing cooler than laying a map on the hood of a truck and dreaming of adventure.
Zim