Vallejo, CA, USA
First Name
Weston
Last Name
Gossell
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Vet
Any home smokers in here? I love putting in the time to prep, season, and smoke meat. I recently smoked a cheap chuck roast and made some pulled beef tacos… kids and wife couldn’t get enough!

Attachments

rtexpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
First Name
Randall
Last Name
Treloyn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK7VWK
You should show your setup.
I'd like to start doing some myself, both for food preservation (mainly fish) and the taste.

Smoking food, even barbecuing, in my neighbourhood is fairly controversial at the moment.
Some of the locals object to the smell in the environment, but really they are objecting to the consumption of animals. Too much of that other kind of smoking.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
I'd like to start doing some myself, both for food preservation (mainly fish) and the taste.

Smoking food, even barbecuing, in my neighbourhood is fairly controversial at the moment.
Some of the locals object to the smell in the environment, but really they are objecting to the consumption of animals. Too much of that other kind of smoking.
Sounds like the opportunity for a party. Invite 40-50 friends over, and roast a few whole hogs.

dub_stackz

Rank III
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Vallejo, CA, USA
First Name
Weston
Last Name
Gossell
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Vet

Bring your barbecue out front and fly your flag, grill that meat bud!!!

dub_stackz

Rank III
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Vallejo, CA, USA
First Name
Weston
Last Name
Gossell
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Vet

Sounds like the opportunity for a party. Invite 40-50 friends over, and roast a few whole hogs.
Yooo that sounds like a great idea!!! Just have a bunch of people come by, setup shop and get to grillin. Sounds like an absolute riot, I’m in

dub_stackz

Rank III
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Vallejo, CA, USA
First Name
Weston
Last Name
Gossell
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Vet
Yep....and yep! ha ha.

I am getting a new masterbuilt gravity fed charcoal smoker/bbq to go along with my propane bbq. Can't wait to get that setup this spring. My father has a pellet smoker and we have done TONS of stuff on it.
Right on, I heard those things are pretty awesome. You’ll have to share some pics once it’s all setup