Launch Member

Member II

Springfield, OR, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Studt
Member #

Hopefully it's OK to post this here. I've sent a couple emails about Group Buys, but never heard anything back. Got tired of waiting, and emailing so here we go.

I'm working with All-Pro once again to bring you a deal on their Upper Control Arms. So here's the details on this GB.

We need to have a minimum of 20 members for this GB to happen, and it will be capped at 50 members. With 20+ members you will get a 20% discount, AND free shipping. The FREE SHIPPING also includes Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada. The shipping to Canada is FREE, but you will still be responsible for the duties/taxes/fees associated with bring them into Canada.

Here are the details again:
*20+ Members (50 member cap)
*20% Discount
*Free Shipping

These are for the 05+ Tacoma's, FJ Cruiser's, and 03+ 4runner's. Our Cost $559.20 (Retail $699)

These are for the 94-04 Tacoma's, and 96-02 4runner's. Our Cost $519.20 (Retail $649)

This Group Buy is now open, and will remain open until All-Pro closes on Friday 9/31. if you're interested you can either send me a PM, or tell me to add your name to the list by responding to this thread. Once we have 20+ members All-Pro will start taking orders. You are responsible for calling All-Pro to place you own order. Once you have paid, All-Pro will contact me letting me know your member name so I can mark you off the list.

All orders will ship within 3 weeks on the GB closing. All orders should ship a lot sooner than that, but the 3 weeks will add a cushion in case a problem comes up.

Mike

pseebald

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate I

Brookings, OR
Member #

I like the idea of group buys on here. I always miss them on other forums. Unfortunately I dont need these on my LC. Good luck!

MStudt

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Springfield, OR, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Studt
Member #

I like the idea of group buys on here. I always miss them on other forums. Unfortunately I dont need these on my LC. Good luck!
They're a good thing to have. Members can save quite a bit of cash on some of the deals that come up on GB's. I tried getting some on here before but never heard back from any of my emails. I got tired of waiting around so I went ahead and posted something up.

Reactions: pseebald