Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I woke up this morning with 14 alerts and after reviewing the first alert the rest disappeared and get a message that says I have 0 alerts. I have talked to several other members who also are having the same problem today March 12, 2020

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Here is screenshots of what I’m talking about. As you notice, I am talking about the Bell icon. The mail icon seams to be working fine.
Thank you for looking into this. It started right around 11:00 pm March 11, 2020
5E9A277A-4306-499E-AEE3-BB9B6B97A334.png7983ED85-8672-4DF6-BE8B-BB8091C0C4DB.pngC86E83DD-1008-4280-AA94-A0E73D504D6B.png

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

They're disappearing for me, too, with browser on a laptop resulting in the same "Whoa! . . . server error" message.

Frustrating.

Reactions: Sparksalot

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Thank you for the report, we've created an issue to track it and are working on a fix

Reactions: Michael and Road

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
We just fixed the glitch and pushed it out. Thanks for reporting this everybody! Selecting "Show all" on the "bell" menu now should show you all of your remaining unread alerts

Some details for the curios:
We are working on making some alterations to some parts of the platform's backend in order to support some features in the upcoming mobile app. One of those changes was migrated over to this platform a little to early which resulted in the odd behavior you experienced.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
We just fixed the glitch and pushed it out. Thanks for reporting this everybody! Selecting "Show all" on the "bell" menu now should show you all of your remaining unread alerts

Some details for the curios:
We are working on making some alterations to some parts of the platform's backend in order to support some features in the upcoming mobile app. One of those changes was migrated over to this platform a little to early which resulted in the odd behavior you experienced.
Thank you @Jim SoG and @brien for getting to the bottom of this. Glad all is well... I thought my tablet and phone caught the COVD19.

Reactions: Michael