Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gold Canyon, Arizona, United States
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Hamilton
Member #

4x4 off road adventure trailer with roof top tent only used a couple of times. Comes with Reese pivoting hitch and straight tongue. Has torsion bar axles 1000lbs each. Has a 20 gal fresh water take, propane tank, Jerry can holder. Will come with lots of extras. Like folding table, shovel, cook stove. The trailer performs really nicely off road especially with the pivoting hitch installed. No low ball offers please. the Trailer is located in Arizona, this is a custom made trailer. Tires are decent with one spare. Looking to get 5000.00 thanks for looking cheers
For sale in Gold canyon AZ.
PICK UP ONLY NO SHIPPING.

Attachments

Last edited:

By way of aztec

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Erik
Last Name
Hamilton
Member #

Hey Erik,

What RTT is on the trailer?

Thanks!
Mark
info

The trailer is 5 x 4. With the tongue it is 10 x 4. The trailer weighs 500 pounds tongue weight roughly 75 pounds. Tires are 31 x 10.5 R 15 LT. the tent was made by Mombasa outdo
Also for some reason I did not Get a notification of your question. I happened upon your question through a thread. Just an FYI hopefully I will hear from you and or others. Thanks for looking, cheers

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Also for some reason I did not Get a notification of your question. I happened upon your question through a thread. Just an FYI hopefully I will hear from you and or others. Thanks for looking, cheers
You only get notices if it is private message or a reply to your post, it was not.

Reactions: By way of aztec

By way of aztec

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Erik
Last Name
Hamilton
Member #

You only get notices if it is private message or a reply to your post, it was not.
Thanks

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
4x4 off road adventure trailer with roof top tent only used a couple of times. Comes with Reese pivoting hitch and straight tongue. Has torsion bar axles 1000lbs each. Has a 20 gal fresh water take, propane tank, Jerry can holder. Will come with lots of extras. Like folding table, shovel, cook stove. The trailer performs really nicely off road especially with the pivoting hitch installed. No low ball offers please. the Trailer is located in Arizona, this is a custom made trailer. Tires are decent with one spare. Looking to get 5000.00 thanks for looking cheers
Nice rig ! May I ask why you are selling it, just out of curiosity ?

By way of aztec

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Erik
Last Name
Hamilton
Member #

Bought it when Covid hit, I was waiting for my four wheel camper to be done and was told due to Covid may not get it in time for my trip. So I bought this adventure trailer, then I got my truck camper LOL. That’s how it works sometimes I guess, don’t need the trailer anymore.

Reactions: er waddell