Enthusiast I

Fontana, San Bernardino County, California, United States
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Kammerer Jr
Member #

Hey Guys,

Sorry if this has been posted before but I did a search and couldn't really find what I was looking for. I'm looking for a set of rock sliders for my 96 FZJ80, I've got an old man Emu lift on it and am just getting started with building it up. Figured sliders should be the first thing I put on. I've seen a few online but I'm looking for reviews and opinions from people who actually have used them.

thanks!

Reactions: Todd S.

200LC

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Henderson, NV, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Hord
Member #

I can vouch for White Knuckle Off Road sliders I have them on my 200 and my wife FJ, outstanding quality, everything lines up perfectly and the welds are robotic looking. I called them and ask them if they had a robotic welder they said everything is hand welded, impressive and clean. :smile:

Reactions: Stevie_k_jr

Stevie_k_jr

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Fontana, San Bernardino County, California, United States
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Kammerer Jr
Member #

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
I took a welding class last summer and built my own as my class project!!
There's noting like saying you built it.
Between planning, drawing and fabing, I have about 100 hours in my front bumper. The whole time my wife would say "Just buy one!". My response was, "no-one makes one I like".

Reactions: 94Cruiser

Rids93

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Brentwood, CA, USA
First Name
Rid
Last Name
Sumarna
Member #

+1 with White knuckles sliders. I have it on my 93 FZJ80. No issues with install and it's very stout. It gets scrubs because of my 2" lift and 285 tires. Best investment of all my mods.

Attachments

Reactions: 200LC

Sheedy614

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sunbury, OH, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Sheedy
Member #

I found a company called Coastal Offroad which is who I am leaning toward for my sliders. At the time of post, they are $564, They are a kit that you have to weld together yourself and coat but it does take the fabrication time down. My buddy got them for his 4 Runner and he said the shipping isn't insane. I am planning on using them for my bumpers as well.

Sliders