Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tollhouse, California, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Van Sciver
Member #

Did this trip to Prudhoe Bay ever happen? I am looking for route planning ideas from California Bay Area to Prudhoe Bay. I am starting the planning for our North American segment of the Panamerican and would like to get ideas for places to go things to see. Thanks for any ideas you throw out there!

FireMedicPQ1

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5PCB
Two years away is when I finish law-school, I'm in on the idea for two years away. Plenty of time to prepare at least!
Froyal5 - me and a buddy (another member of the forum) are maybe looking towards doing an Alaska trip in a few years. Certainly we can post up when we get closer if you are interested then. Not sure of timing, route, or number of days on the road. BTW - Congrats on Law School, quite an accomplishment. Overlander73, I too am wondering if this trip happened as I would like to know routes, how long it took, and resources along the route.

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Did this trip to Prudhoe Bay ever happen? I am looking for route planning ideas from California Bay Area to Prudhoe Bay. I am starting the planning for our North American segment of the Panamerican and would like to get ideas for places to go things to see. Thanks for any ideas you throw out there!
I am not going to Prudhoe Bay but up to Dawson, Tuk and back. Here is the info I have gathered already for my July 2018 trip https://overlandbound.com/forums/threads/alasaka-bound.3806/ hope some of this helps. Have a great trip.

Reactions: FireMedicPQ1