Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army

The Graham Family’s Farm has been hosting motorized outdoor recreation events for 20 years come 2024 Memorial Day as Eastern Washington Off Road. Join us for the fun Friday May 24th – Monday May, 27 2023 (Memorial Day Weekend).

Reactions: Kent R

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
This event is coming up soon. We still have room, but please sign up soon if you want to go.

Reactions: Kent R

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I forgot about this one, I'm gonna be over by Cle Elum that weekend so won't make it. Been awhile since I've made it out on the trail with you guys so I'm gonna try to make one of your events this year.

Reactions: Ceg

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I forgot about this one, I'm gonna be over by Cle Elum that weekend so won't make it. Been awhile since I've made it out on the trail with you guys so I'm gonna try to make one of your events this year.
I am not sure how many trips we will do this year. We have two Overland trips to do for sure and a few maybe 4x4 day trips.

My Yukon has more issues so I am done with it. I still owe a lot on it. I hope to fix it for the wife to drive in the winter and find me an 1996-99 Tahoe for overland. These newer rigs have to many sensors and electronic junk to make them run. Anyway I am not 100% sure what I am using yet on the two overland trips. Maybe the YJ.