Launch Member

Member III

Florida
First Name
John
Last Name
F
Member #

sounds like quite the rig. hopefully mine will be up and running soon. Got a little side tracket with my work truck loosing a motor. got to fix the stuff that brings in the money first.
Your 4WD van is really cool, good luck with the build! If you need any help, suggestions, or tips along the way give me a shout.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Truck mechanic

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Well between work, and working on the van I haven't been online much. but I should be driving the van this week. lots of thing have been fixed and updated. Once I do a shake down run it will be on to using it for what it was built for

Reactions: Teague

Dan & Jen Nevada

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

On the Road...
Member #

That's awesome. Our son just bought a 1977 Econoline, school bus yellow with root beer accents, complete with shag carpet everywhere, wood cabinets, bed, sink, ice box and a map of Middle Earth on the cabinet door. He's going to start living in it at the end of the month. He'd love yours!

Reactions: Truck mechanic

Truck mechanic

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

That's awesome. Our son just bought a 1977 Econoline, school bus yellow with root beer accents, complete with shag carpet everywhere, wood cabinets, bed, sink, ice box and a map of Middle Earth on the cabinet door. He's going to start living in it at the end of the month. He'd love yours!
That sounds very cool, would love to see some pics. Hes living the dream. Good luck to him!

Truck mechanic

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Well did a final tune last night, set the timing, tuned the carb. Just got to check the choke for cold start. I'm very happy with how well it runs. I should have the tires and rims back today from being mounted and ballenced. Plates should be here tomorrow, then I can do a few runs down the road/hiway and see how she does. Hope to run up through VT to Lake George with her in a few weeks.