Richmond, VA.
Member #

St8ton

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Salisbury, NC
Member #

I'll be there. Bringing a couple of things to hopefully find new homes.
I've got a Front Runner Tailgate table, a 67Designs JKU ball mount...
and I've got AEV 2.5" Springs and matching Bilstein shocks but I don't know if I want to haul them up.
If anyone has interest let me know if advance and I'll tote them up.

geekyadam

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mead, CO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Yeah I'm planning on bringing a few camping items I want to sell but I'm not sure how I can walk around while selling stuff... We'll see how it goes.

St8ton

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Salisbury, NC
Member #

Yeah I'm planning on bringing a few camping items I want to sell but I'm not sure how I can walk around while selling stuff... We'll see how it goes.
I think I'm just going to print something up to set on the table while I'm out walking:
Text me @704-798-**** to purchase.

Reactions: geekyadam

St8ton

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Salisbury, NC
Member #

I'm camping. Currently trying to decide if I head in that direction Friday afternoon and camp somewhere in VA and then head in to the event Saturday...or just leave Saturday AM.

Reactions: Pappy

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Little far for me but the Overland Expo should take note on this one and do a swap meet...

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

I would come if I was flying solo but I have my kids and they would not be in for another swap meet...I drag them to vintage motorcycle swaps all the time....Think we will head to the woods instead....

St8ton

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Salisbury, NC
Member #

This event was great. Several good deals to be found early but you had to act fast. The best part was just talking with everyone, hearing their story and learning about their vehicle. I really enjoy that part of these gatherings. And the sunset we were treated to while setting up camp was beautiful.

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

This event was great. Several good deals to be found early but you had to act fast. The best part was just talking with everyone, hearing their story and learning about their vehicle. I really enjoy that part of these gatherings. And the sunset we were treated to while setting up camp was beautiful.

Great pics St8ton! And I agree......you learn a lot when having the opportunity to chat with other like-minded folks, as was the case with our suspension talk!

Reactions: St8ton