Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
What exactly is this conference call about?
https://www.overlandbound.com/event/sunday-night-northwest-conference-call/

Every Sunday night until further notice we will be having a weekly chat. Topics will very each week as will the host.

This week I am the host. I will be taking questions regarding “Overland Electronics Gear”. Examples include GPS stand alone devices, Tablets, Navigation Systems, SPODS, Fridges, and lights to name a few.
I will also cover some FAQs concerting the COVID-19 and how it relates to Overlanding and what we are and aren’t allowed to do. I am going to lightly touch this as we have covered it enough, but I got some good information on things we can do, instead of focusing on what we cannot do.

Mike Rose
KJ7MFV
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Since Alaska officially reopened today will you be adjusting the conference?
Myself and the member rep team will be visiting this question later on in the week. there will be at least one more weekly call before going back to the monthly calls.

Reactions: Macky

rrichiej

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Woodside, CA, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Jekat
Member #

How do we get into this conference call. Is it done online, via phone? Can you guide me to the information to get connected. I am interested in this topic as I am presently installing a 4kw inverter into my rig and I am looking to purchase a refrigerator/freezer cooler.

Thanks,
Richard

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
How do we get into this conference call. Is it done online, via phone? Can you guide me to the information to get connected. I am interested in this topic as I am presently installing a 4kw inverter into my rig and I am looking to purchase a refrigerator/freezer cooler.

Thanks,
Richard
Its kind of buried in the Rally Point - here it is.

Since the COVID Pandemic is spreading a crossed the globe, we here at Overland Bound are encouraging “Shelter In Place” and “Social Distancing” practices.

Myself and the rest of the Northwest Overland Bound Representative Team have come up with a solution:

Sunday Night Conference Call
Dial-in number (US): (605) 472-5383

Access code: 586895#

International dial-in numbers: FreeConferenceCall.com

Online meeting ID: stevemarchiando

Join the online meeting: FreeConferenceCall.com

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I am sorry to announce we are canceling the Sunday Night Northwest Conference Call; However we are still holding a monthly conference call