Rank V

Enthusiast III

Witch Well, Arizona
First Name
Lesa
Last Name
NeSmith
Member #

I have a new to me rig. 1998 Chevy Tracker.
I want a place to talk Zuki, Tracker as I prepare for 2022s Overland Expo West.

I just built a sleeping platform inside my rig I do have a YouTube channel so you can see it over there.

I didn't realize how much more difficult it is to level a short wheel base vehicle. I guess I'm going to need some small traction boards sooner than I was expecting so I can use them for leveling blocks.

I'm definitely trying to pack light and one of my mottos is "travel light and often" another is"Keep Life Simple"!

I'm excited to work with this vehicle because it's so much my minimalist dabbling in adventure off-grid lifestyle and I always wanted a Wrangler but I don't have that kind of budget. I also hope to add a McLean hammock stand fairly soon because I am such a hammock camper person and just having one with the vehicle will make relaxing in the afternoons the bomb.

I hope there's some other folks that will come over and talk about trackers and zukies and whatever in 2022 most of the threads I found on small rigs are pretty old for this style of vehicle and I'm noticing a lot of traffic on YouTube coming from people interested in using these smaller vehicles and not only as a toad vehicle.

(Disclaimer- Admins if this isn't appropriate, or there's a better place for this please let me know! )