Rank 0

Contributor I

Colorado
First Name
Brianna
Last Name
WolfCreek
Hey guys,

This summer I purchased a brand new 2019 Turtleback Expedition Trailer with basically every upgrade you could add to it. It has a five person 23zero tent, a batwing awning, the Icon suspension, the solar upgrade, two propane tanks, two batteries, clear coat, upgraded paint and decals, and upgraded kitchen storage. The trailer was driven from AZ to my home in CO and NEVER USED. The tent was slept in once. Shortly after getting it home, my husband filed for divorce. Hence it never being used. Now, because of the divorce, I need to sell it. I absolutely love this rig, and I wish I could keep it. We have over $40,000 into it. Would love to get $36,000 but I’m open to any offers!

Attachments

Last edited:

ShooterG

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Bremerton, WA, USA
First Name
Lawrence
Last Name
Green
Member #

Hey guys,

This summer I purchased a brand new 2019 Turtleback Expedition Trailer with basically every upgrade you could add to it. It has a five person 23zero tent, a batwing awning, the Icon suspension, the solar upgrade, two propane tanks, two batteries, clear coat, upgraded paint and decals, and upgraded kitchen storage. The trailer was driven from AZ to my home in CO and NEVER USED. The tent was slept in once. Shortly after getting it home, my husband filed for divorce. Hence it never being used. Now, because of the divorce, I need to sell it. I absolutely love this rig, and I wish I could keep it. We have over $40,000 into it. Would love to get $38,000 but I’m open to any offers!
Have you had any luck selling it? I am sorry to hear about your situation. I love the trailer, maybe we can work something out. Lawrence

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Turtleback might be willing to help you too. Give them a call if you haven’t already done so.

Reactions: USStrongman

Bkloss08

Rank 0

Contributor I

Colorado
First Name
Brianna
Last Name
WolfCreek
Turtleback might be willing to help you too. Give them a call if you haven’t already done so.
I’ve been in contact with them about this, and they said they’d try to help if someone was looking to build a similar trailer, but could not do much to help - which is totally understandable.