Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Burleson, Texas, United States
First Name
Joey
Last Name
Burke
Member #

I have had the truck for about 6 months now. Being bone stock I have been camping with it up in the Ozark national forest. It handled the forest roads with no problem. Stay tuned for more mods and adventures.

MODS:
Soft topper
KB Voodoo Bed Rack (coming soon)

Attachments

Reactions: DevilDodge

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Pm me if you want to find out what your limits are offroad we can follow you around and winch you outta trouble if you want. I know some nasty dirt rds up in ne tx and know most of the ouachita nf in ok and some of the ozarks closer to the ok side.

dcypherthis

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Cypher
Member #

Got the new KB Voodoo rack installed. Ready to get the roof top tent installed.
Woah that’s kind of amazing. I never thought about using a soft topper under the rack. I have mine on top of a diamondback cover but find myself eating the extra space at times. How easily is it to unmount/remount the soft top of you need to covert back to full truck?

TxOverlandAdventures

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Burleson, Texas, United States
First Name
Joey
Last Name
Burke
Member #

@dcypherthis the remove of the soft topper is not hard. With two people it is super easy. With one person is little more challenging. But still not bad. As for the rack I don’t know how hard that is going to be to remove. I pieced it together on the truck. I’ll just have to cross that bridge when it comes.