FOR SALE 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara w/ AEV Mods & Gobi Rack - Clovis, CA

• HTML tutorial

McKingfish

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Clovis, CA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
King
Member #

I’ve been working hard to talk myself out of buying a new Jeep but the temptation is just too much to resist. Up for sale is my 2015 Jeep JKU Sahara with 24,200 (and growing because it’s a daily driver) on the odometer. Black Iron aftermarket wheels with Toyo Open Country AT II tires (265/70R18) with plenty of life left. Oil was changed last week with full synthetic. K&N air filter is clean, new cabin filter was installed last week and a new Odyssey battery was installed in October of 2018. Over the last few years I have made many upgrades to my Jeep and enjoyed some trips to DV, Mojave Trail, Alabama Hills and all over the Sierras but it’s time to part ways. The exterior of the vehicle is in excellent condition, no dents, dings or accidents. There is some rock rash on the passenger side wheels, one spot on each wheel that I could find, each about 1.5-2” long. The Gobi ladder in the rear has some finish that was worn off by the shovel in the AEV tire carrier but could be easily fixed with a quick blast of Krylon or Rustoleum. There is a small chip in the windshield, driver's side, down low, approx. 3/4", has been there for approx. 2 years and hasn't grown. This Billet Silver JKU Sahara edition with automatic transmission comes with the following options:

Heated black leather seats
Connectivity group which includes the Vehicle Information Center
Remote engine start
Automatic climate control A/C
Auto dimming rear view mirror
Alpine 9 speaker premium stereo system
Cold weather package with engine heater
Dual Top Group which includes black hard top & soft top with case
MOPAR all weather floor mats front, rear passenger & cargo area
Brush guards over tail lights and turn indicator lights

Aftermarket Accessories
GOBI Stealth Roof Rack System $1,600 (And no multi month wait!)
GOBI Sun Roof Insert $200
(4) RIGID E-Series LED Lights $1,200 (2 Flood & 2 Spot)
Rough Country MLC-6 Switch $200
AEV JK Premium Front Bumper $1,320
AEV IPF 901 8” Halogen Lights $300
AEV JK Winch Mount $145
Warn Zeon 10-S Winch w/ synthetic line $1,279
AEV JK Front Skid Plate $330
AEV JK Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier $1,760
AEV Fuel Caddy $350
AEV IPF Backup Light $105
AEV JK Rear Splash Guards $105
Bartact JKU Tactical Front Seat Covers $300
Bartact JKU Tactical Rear Bench Cover $300
Bartact Paracord Rear Grab Handles $26
Bartact Paracord Front Grab Handles $50
Smittybilt 2” tow hitch w/ 4 pin wiring $65

All of these accessories add up to $9635 at retail and installation was even more. I’m asking $39,000 $38,000 for the entire package. Chase currently holds the title so the sale would need to be completed there at a branch locally. But other arrangements could be made if needed. Mechanically the Jeep is in excellent condition and is clean, inside and out. I am not willing to sell off any parts. If I’m not able to get what I want out of this sale, then I will keep it, that is the reason I am not willing to part out anything. Also included is a set of Rubicon OEM rock sliders that are not installed. Feel free to message me here with any questions or requests for additional pictures.

Last edited:

McKingfish

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Clovis, CA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
King
Member #

Bump with price drop to $38,000. If you are interested, send me a message and let's make a deal.