Launch Member

Contributor II

Orange County, CA, USA
First Name
Dylan
Last Name
Verrastro
Member #

Whats up everyone! I recently sold my 2014 Silverado 1500 and Purchased this Gem!
2012 Ram 3500 Mega 4X4 with only 38,000 miles! ! owner CA truck

Lift, Wheels and Tires are coming off in july and headed to CJC Offroad for a Full Setup. (Current setup is horrible but will make some money on the old setup)
Fox Pintop Kit, Carli Full Leaf Pack etc, 17" machined 315 methods on 37" Ridge Grapplers.

Future Plans:
Roof Rack (undecided on what model, i want it to be easily removable when not adventuring so i can store in the garge)
Roofnest Sparrow
Wheel well storage boxes or decked drawers,
creating a drawer type system under the rear seats for additional tools (there is a ton of space in the cab but want to try and keep inside minimal)

Objective here is to maintain bed space to put 2 dirt bikes in the back and still have a place to sleep above the cab!

1st couple photos right when i picked it up.
done a few minor things but slowly but surely she will be dialed and ready to adventure!

Let me know your thoughts !

Attachments

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

I wouldnt call the old setup horrible, its just a cali truck. I want to see the full build when its done!

Reactions: MarioT'sCJResto

GR8WHTE

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Orange County, CA, USA
First Name
Dylan
Last Name
Verrastro
Member #

I wouldnt call the old setup horrible, its just a cali truck. I want to see the full build when its done!
Not my kind of cali setup lol, thats some cen call stance truck ish lol but the truck is a great platform! getting all the work done in July!

DugzKine

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Macaalay
Member #

Nice gem you got there. You’d hate my set-up lol. I put any suspension mods on the back burner for now. However, I’ve quickly come to realize it takes a little extra effort to fit the mega beast through some tight squeezes that my more “compact” buddies can easily get through. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. Haha

GR8WHTE

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Orange County, CA, USA
First Name
Dylan
Last Name
Verrastro
Member #

Nice gem you got there. You’d hate my set-up lol. I put any suspension mods on the back burner for now. However, I’ve quickly come to realize it takes a little extra effort to fit the mega beast through some tight squeezes that my more “compact” buddies can easily get through. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. Haha
Thanks man, ya its going to be fun squeezing this through trails that is for sure but i am up for the challenge!

• Haha
Reactions: DugzKine

GR8WHTE

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Orange County, CA, USA
First Name
Dylan
Last Name
Verrastro
Member #

small update cosmetically,
swapped out the wheels and tires with Method 315's on 37x12.5x17 ridge grapplers, color matched the grille shelle, swapped out cummins badge. the truck goes to CJC off road in 2 weeks for a full make over. Following that will be roof rack and roofnest tent!

found a killer deal on a decked drawer system, i like it but am a little hesitant on the height of the system, me just being OCD and like to have gear tucked below the bedrail but will have to strap any gear down on top of the decked system but regardless would have to anyway even if i didnt have the decked system, thoughts??

Attachments

Pretzel

Rank IV

Member III

Greenville, NC
First Name
Eric
Last Name
D.
Member #

Sweet truck! That cab is HUGE! Don't suppose we could get a shot of the rear interior for my own curiosity?

shskr

Rank II

Traveler III

Vancouver, BC, Canada
First Name
Frank
Last Name
DiGiovanni
Whats up everyone! I recently sold my 2014 Silverado 1500 and Purchased this Gem!
2012 Ram 3500 Mega 4X4 with only 38,000 miles! ! owner CA truck

Lift, Wheels and Tires are coming off in july and headed to CJC Offroad for a Full Setup. (Current setup is horrible but will make some money on the old setup)
Fox Pintop Kit, Carli Full Leaf Pack etc, 17" machined 315 methods on 37" Ridge Grapplers.

Future Plans:
Roof Rack (undecided on what model, i want it to be easily removable when not adventuring so i can store in the garge)
Roofnest Sparrow
Wheel well storage boxes or decked drawers,
creating a drawer type system under the rear seats for additional tools (there is a ton of space in the cab but want to try and keep inside minimal)

Objective here is to maintain bed space to put 2 dirt bikes in the back and still have a place to sleep above the cab!

1st couple photos right when i picked it up.
done a few minor things but slowly but surely she will be dialed and ready to adventure!

Let me know your thoughts !
Nice truck!

Reactions: GR8WHTE