Launch Member

Enthusiast III

DE
First Name
Victor
Last Name
M
Member #

Custom rock sliders look great! Pilot has a different look with the lift and will be awesome when the front end is put back together.

Sure looks the Pilot has gained ground clearance from the lift kit+larger tires.

Jostr

Rank I

Contributor III

Monroe nc
First Name
josh
Last Name
adams
Custom rock sliders look great! Pilot has a different look with the lift and will be awesome when the front end is put back together.

Sure looks the Pilot has gained ground clearance from the lift kit+larger tires.
Thanks aggrex, I'll have to measure again but if I remember right I'm at 17" of clearance to my lowest point.

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Awesome :D. Can't wait to see it finished. My wife had a 2012 Pilot 2WD but it was still a great vehicle.

aggrex

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

DE
First Name
Victor
Last Name
M
Member #

That be one big trans cooler you got there ....the Pilot looks good out there in the woods.

aggrex

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

DE
First Name
Victor
Last Name
M
Member #

Looks great! What tire carrier did you select and how is the stability for that big tire? In my town the license plate would have to be relocated but there are options for mounts and lighting.

Jostr

Rank I

Contributor III

Monroe nc
First Name
josh
Last Name
adams
Looks great! What tire carrier did you select and how is the stability for that big tire? In my town the license plate would have to be relocated but there are options for mounts and lighting.
I built the carrier myself from 2x3 retangle stock I had laying around. Theres a thread in the diy project section. Around here were supposed to relocate the plate. But aslong as your not driving like a idiot the police ignore stuff like that.

Reactions: aggrex and Downs

PROJECTCUTTLEFISH

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Waxhaw, NC
First Name
Orlando
Last Name
Concepcion
Member #

Thanks. I see your near me. I'm in unionville
Yeah Unionville is like 15 min from me. Maybe we can run a trail soon? Im not very familiar with trails in the area... Im almost done with the "cuttlefish" build and would like to put it through its paces.

Jostr

Rank I

Contributor III

Monroe nc
First Name
josh
Last Name
adams
Yeah Unionville is like 15 min from me. Maybe we can run a trail soon? Im not very familiar with trails in the area... Im almost done with the "cuttlefish" build and would like to put it through its paces.
Can do. Theres not many around here. You got uwharrie an hr north, alot 2-3 hrs west, and alot of sand roads in SC about an hr south