FOR SALE 2001 Jeep Cherokee

• HTML tutorial

xKennyx

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler I

2001 Silver Jeep Cherokee Sport
168.5k Miles. 4X4. Automatic transmission. Power windows, locks and mirrors. Aftermarket stereo/speakers. As of right now it's bone stock, but one of the rear shackles needs replaced, so I got a little 2" lift with the T-case drop to put in which you can have with it if it's not already installed. Engine has all new interior components within the last 3 years, with receipt for work. A/C is ice cold, heat works as well. Interior is in great condition - even the headliner. Body has minor surface rust. Frame is solid overall with a bit of rust up in the rear passenger wheel well area. Tires are fine, but might need replaced before the snow gets here. Driver's side door does not lock - just needs a lock rod from a junk yard to work again. All power options work perfectly. Needs a new pinion seal in the front axle. I have it already, and will likely have it installed before selling. Only "major" problem is it takes two tries to start the engine, but it starts every time on the second try - though it doesn't always do that. Trying to get that fixed before I sell it also. After that it runs perfect. I've had it going 75 MPH on the freeway with no troubles at all and I've driven it all the way from Bedford (2+ hours) with no issues whatsoever. Would make a great daily driver, first car, or turn it into a trail rig. Wanting $3,900 for it or make me an offer. Don't lowball me or waste my time please. Texting works best, any time of day or night.