4326 Logwood Court, Wilmington, NC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Aydlett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ReelBattle
I started working on my LC on June 19, 24v, powered by 3.4 inline 4 diesel with 5-speed manual. The bonus option is the PTO winch, this was one factor to the purchase. I converted from wire cable to synthetic. ARB OME Dakar series lift, ARB/Hella bar lights. Rebuilt AC system & replaced entire coolant system/radiator. Most all the common motor maintenance parts. Last week the two redtops died from 2013, in the 24v system, was able to bring one back for my fridge system later & put two new redtops back. A full flush of all fluids & full rebuild on front knuckles & replaced all steering components, drives like new now. Custom bullbar made due to PTO winch. Interior is at about an 8/10. Need to cut the back fenders about an inch in due to the yota cancer, rest is solid. I started wire/blasting the chasis to get it to new condition, just a bit of surface rust, using POR rust encapsulation from Eastwood. Checking with Ecotechne in SA for a roof rack, rock sliders, hood rack & rear bumper. I want to install sliding cabinets in rear, with a 75 dometic with cage & clearview sliding cooking setup later this year, along with the solar panel & another dual batt setup. Icon 17"x8"/BFG KO2s. Maybe have all done in the next 2 years!0982D6CE-A95A-487A-A7FC-09B6D53D100C_1_201_a.jpeg0982D6CE-A95A-487A-A7FC-09B6D53D100C_1_201_a.jpegn

Deragheth

Rank 0

Off-Road Ranger I

Meriden, CT, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Defosses
Ham/GMRS Callsign
kb1rqz
WOW! LOoks great. Lots of work done already and sounds like you have a solid plan in place to finish it. Cant wait to see it all done!

adventure_is_necessary

Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Kansas

Traveler III

Bonner Springs, Kansas, United States
First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Antes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZXA
I started working on my LC on June 19, 24v, powered by 3.4 inline 4 diesel with 5-speed manual. The bonus option is the PTO winch, this was one factor to the purchase. I converted from wire cable to synthetic. ARB OME Dakar series lift, ARB/Hella bar lights. Rebuilt AC system & replaced entire coolant system/radiator. Most all the common motor maintenance parts. Last week the two redtops died from 2013, in the 24v system, was able to bring one back for my fridge system later & put two new redtops back. A full flush of all fluids & full rebuild on front knuckles & replaced all steering components, drives like new now. Custom bullbar made due to PTO winch. Interior is at about an 8/10. Need to cut the back fenders about an inch in due to the yota cancer, rest is solid. I started wire/blasting the chasis to get it to new condition, just a bit of surface rust, using POR rust encapsulation from Eastwood. Checking with Ecotechne in SA for a roof rack, rock sliders, hood rack & rear bumper. I want to install sliding cabinets in rear, with a 75 dometic with cage & clearview sliding cooking setup later this year, along with the solar panel & another dual batt setup. Icon 17"x8"/BFG KO2s. Maybe have all done in the next 2 years!View attachment 134336View attachment 134336n
Beautiful! My dream Cruiser is a Troopy, which I hope to make that dream a reality soon.