Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

Well the time has come that life responsibility has pushed ahead of my ambitions and I need to sell off my jeep project.

*****FIRST AND FOREMOST****

*It runs and drives but is not a runner and driver , it's going to need some work to be trail and road ready but is about 75% done.
20190418_141319.jpg
*I don't want trades

*I will not part it out

* Where it's currently being stored I can't be bringing people to show it so it will require me to load it on a trailer and taking it to a mutual place, so please be respectful that if we get to that point you wanting to see it in person have cash on hand ready to buy .

* I have no problem answering questions and taking more photos but please read the whole ad to gather info before asking questions that are already in the ad .

What it is
My plan and purpose of the whole build was to have a very capable, simple ,one of a kind easy to repair family wheeler .

The only thing left on it that is jeep is the tub and the hard top(all the glass is in good shape and windows work ) everything else is essentially a 87 Toyota wheeler .

Front axle -5.29s , arb locker , longfields , Hy steer , armored and trussed .

Rear axle- 5.29s , full Detroit, armored , shaved diff

It's on 38s but was planning 37s

Drivetrain- 22re ( around 40k on rebuild ),w56 ,duel cases ,twin sticks.

Suspension- Front are RUF, rear are a hybrid 4" explorer leaf and cj7 leafs .

I have taken alot of care and time to try to keep all the wiring, brakes lines , frame ect ect as close as possible to the stock Toyota setup to keep repairs and replacement parts as simple as possible .

The bed is big enough to fit a cooler and a container and when finished will have room in the side boxes for tools and recovery gear .

The gas tank has been moved to the rear of the frame like a normal jeep so the rear of the jeep tub can be dropped down about 6" and widened a bit to accommodate passengers better . In a stock jeep you better be a child or legless to fit comfortably in the rear so my hope was with dropping the floor it would create alot more leg room .

There is still some welding and fab work that needs to be finished up .My plan was to get the last couple things mocked up and in place and then pull the tub off to do the rest of the plating , grinding , reinforcing, painting ect ect. some wire routing and general asshattery untill it's a completed vehicle but I have just hit a point where my time and money would be better spent elsewhere in my life at this point so that is why I am regrettably selling it.

It will come with a bill of sale and paperwork for a lost title . My dad has been the only owner of it and has the title somewhere but at this point we can't find it yet .

*I do not need help selling it

* I have no need for trades

*I will not take payments

* I will not ship it

*i will not be lowballed, If the price does not seem fair to you keep a eye on the ad to see if the price drops to your liking .

20190418_142802.jpg20190423_162048.jpg20190116_142455.jpgScreenshot_20190520-103848.jpg
IMG_20190423_162341.jpg

Reactions: LBBronc90