Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
This is a meet and greet at 6:00PM on July 21 for Overland Bound members in the greater Prescott AZ area. We will meet at our house unless more than 20 people or 15 rigs sign and them I will find another location. This will be a potluck dinner so everyone should bring a side and their preferred beverage. We will provide barbecue, buns, sauces etc. If you plan on attending please respond with the number of people attending.

If you have questions, please let me know.

We are looking forward to meeting fellow Overland Bound members in the area and sharing wheeling stories and discuss potential future trips.

Brad & Kris Parsons

View Rally Point

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
As of now we have 9 rigs signed up which is great. I do apologize that the event shows up twice on Rally Point. I am sure I did something wrong. Our house is on a dead end so if the driveway is full park along the street.

Don’t forget to bring a side a a beverage of your choice. Pulled pork, buns, and sauces will be provided.

We are looking forward to meeting everyone.

Brad

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
At the moment it looks like we have 11-12 rigs attending the meet and greet tomorrow. I will provide barbecue pork, sauces, buns, utensils, plates, cups, and ice. As this is a potluck everyone needs to bring:

1. A side such as potatoe salad, cole slaw, chips, etc. or a dessert
2. A beverage

The weather is looking good for tomorrow at this point which is great.

See you tomorrow at 6:00PM

Brad

ladybirdpb

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

prescott AZ
First Name
Paula
Last Name
Burr
Member #

I am bummed I missed this! I hope to meet more people in the Prescott area! next time!