January Middle TN Meet at The Casual Pint - 01/27/2018

• HTML tutorial

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

The Middle TN Overland Bound group is getting together again after a fun and successful Dirt Devil run. This is a simple afternoon of relaxing and hanging out. If people are up for it we may try to plan out more adventuresome meets for later in the year; Land Between the Lakes, Cheatham and Catoosa WMA, and the Daniel Boone Adventure Trail are all in the works. So come on over, meet some new friends or connect with old ones, we look forward to seeing you there!

View Rally Point
Last edited:

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

I'm down for meeting up. I'll try and RSVP from my computer shortly. My phone is not playing nice.

Sent from my XT1650 using OB Talk mobile app
Great! We may even try and plan some trips for later in the year. We had a good day of exploring the Dirt Devil area and are trying to expand out to more adventuresome rides.

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

I went to The Casual Pint this past week and it's a cool laid back taproom with a great selection of beer both draft and bottle so bring a growler if that's your thing!

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
I am going to miss you guys again. The 31st is my daughter's 4th birthday and we're having her party on the 27th.

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
Every four year old wants her birthday party at a bar just bring her along!
Hahah! Yeah, she wouldn't mind it. We've got a bunch of her little friends and of course our family coming over, so no bueno. Of course, I might want to hit the bar after all of the kids are gone. Any bar. :tonguewink:

F150Fanatic

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Brentwood
First Name
Chase
Last Name
Ezell
Member #

Adam, not going to make it Saturday after all - have a trip to Atlanta creep up. Definitely interested in meeting everyone and staying in the loop on trips and events. Let's get out there!