OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

• HTML tutorial
Todd & Meg
Todd & Meg
We have had up to 16 people and the last one was 8 including my wife and I. Not great but we are trying. We get no one from Overland Bound everyone comes from the Meetup group. That group is mostly dead too but we are going to give it a few more meetups and see what happens.

Todd
Todd & Meg
Todd & Meg
We meet at Fqmous's Daves in Mesa by Bass Pro, and the last two were at Rudy's on Higley and 60.

Give me a shout some time if you want to stop by, we are still fairly new to PHX we have been here 5 years. We live by Usery Park in the north east valley.

Todd
Sumpunker
Sumpunker
Sounds good the Wife and Would be down with stopping by and meeting up sometime. We moved here last July. I've hit a few trails around but no camping. Love the idea of all the BLM and state land around to explore.
Todd & Meg
Todd & Meg
My wife has been out of town for a funeral so I haven’t had time to talk what our plans are for the weekend. We had out of town friends in town but is sounds like they are busy all weekend so we might head up to the rim Friday night and come back on Sunday. I’ll let you know if anything changes.

Todd