Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Let's get together and have some coffee, talk rigs and plans for 2018. Overland New York State - Team CNY's first meet-up all are welcome, Overland Bound badge members and non badge members. Let's put together some great ideas and if the interest is there we can make this a recurring event and plan some trips!

View Rally Point
Reactions: EarlSwagger

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Reactions: Scout and Luke VC

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

I'm in for a trip in the summer time!
I am looking to setup a trip this spring (Tentative for April 20, 21 & 22) to the Moose River Plains/Cedar River Flow camping areas of the Adirondacks. Trying to hit as many dirt roads and logging trails that the law will allow.

Sent from my Z965 using OB Talk mobile app

Luke VC

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Jefferson, NY
First Name
Luke
Last Name
VanCleef
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K2LVC
sorry had to bow out .. will catch the next one have a good time

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

IMG_20180217_123928.jpg IMG_20180217_123928.jpg IMG_20180217_123951.jpg IMG_20180217_124008.jpg IMG_20180217_124014.jpg IMG_20180217_124023.jpg Our first Rigs and Coffee was a success and is in the books. As you know overlanding in NYS is pretty spread out to say the least. but we had a blast. Jordan, Tyler, Sean and myself talked rigs, camping, kayaking, fishing and more. It was great to meet everyone and put an in person face to the names. We are now planning a weekend camping trip for March 17th at (don't quote me) Dawson's Pond which is South of Syracuse in DEC Zone 7. If interested in thos trip or anything else you cant message me on here or on Facebook at Overland New York State.

Keep the rubber on the ground and get outdoors!
Sean Hank Haney

simplyanadventure

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

CNY
First Name
Simply
Last Name
AnAdventure
Member #

Just signed up to this forum today because i saw this thread, I’m about 25 miles west of Oswego, very into the adventure travel lifestyle ext. Just started my new Overland build (well the ordering of stuff part anyway). Really looking forward to meeting some people in the area to share some adventures with.

-Yota

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

simplyanadventure

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

CNY
First Name
Simply
Last Name
AnAdventure
Member #

Thank you very much! No FB for myself or my wife unfortunately, we will have to communicate on here. I’m actually pretty new to this Forum thing but I’ll be darned if i can meet people in the Overlanding communities any other way. I prob won’t make this first camping trip. I just bought a new vehicle and am beginning my build now. Won’t be ready until late spring. After that count me in. Really looking forward to heading to a moose river plains for a shake down once everything is ready. August I’m headed off for 2 weeks straight so I’ll need to get the bugs out. Looking forward to getting to know some locals in the community.

-Yota

tbcota25

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Minoa, NY
Member #

View attachment 48187 View attachment 48187 View attachment 48188 View attachment 48189 View attachment 48190 View attachment 48191 Our first Rigs and Coffee was a success and is in the books. As you know overlanding in NYS is pretty spread out to say the least. but we had a blast. Jordan, Tyler, Sean and myself talked rigs, camping, kayaking, fishing and more. It was great to meet everyone and put an in person face to the names. We are now planning a weekend camping trip for March 17th at (don't quote me) Dawson's Pond which is South of Syracuse in DEC Zone 7. If interested in thos trip or anything else you cant message me on here or on Facebook at Overland New York State.

Keep the rubber on the ground and get outdoors!
Sean Hank Haney
hahaha the loaner I had is looking pretty good. Thanks Romano Chrysler Jeep!