Explorer I

Derby, City Of Derby, England, United Kingdom
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Mellors
Member #

Good evening all.

I am sure i am not the only one here that has the need to travel and is always planning that next trip in your head or even planning trips for after the trip you haven't been on yet.

Our dream overland trip was to Japan on a similar route to what Grizzly & Bear did a few years back but with MR Putin being a d$%k head and the troubles in the Bartang valley we have decided to do some little European trips this year instead.

So how about you and your current planning?

Alanymarce

Rank IV

Trail Mechanic III

Colombia
Vancouver to St John's and back, including Labrador. Starting next week, ending mid-October. This is part 2 of the trip we started last year, on which we went from Vancouver through BC, Yukon, and NWT to Tuktoyaktuk and Yellowknife, returning via Northern Alberta and BC, then back to Vancouver via the Island.

Reactions: Landy-Lee83

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
We are looking at the Pyrenees in July / August assuming we get the grandsons passport.

Look at a mix of TET and Smugglers routes with a few days on a Med Beach at some point as Angela wants the Tanning Option on the trip ;-)

Smaller trips are always in mind and generally exploring around Scotland gets us out most weekends.

Reactions: Landy-Lee83

nickburt

Rank VII
Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

Looks like our next one will be another run out to Greece, this time France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Italy, then down though Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania and into Greece.
Possibly sometime in Aug/Sept/Oct. Not sure which way we'll come back. Maybe Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary and back into Austria etc. back to the UK.

We still have our Scandinavia trip to do that was originally planned for 2020, then 2021, but Covid stopped that one. Possibly one for 2024 now.