Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hello Everyone, on new years day I treated myself to backyard run. It had rain the night before and everything and I mean everything was alive....all the colors where so vibrant. This was the first time riding in this area and it was beautiful until I got to the top of the hill. Please see my video. I know that OB Members live and treat our world differently yet not everyone. This reminds of the famous 1971 Ad Campaign, featuring Iron Eyes Cody, "The Crying Indian". Tread Lightly.

Last edited:

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Hello Everyone, on new years day I treated myself to backyard run. It had rain the night before and everything and I mean everything was alive....all the colors where so vibrant. This was the first time riding in this area and it was beautiful until I got to the top of the hill. Please see my video. I know that OB Members live and treat our world differently yet not everyone. This reminds of the famous 1971 Ad Campaign, featuring Iron Eyes Cody, "The Crying Indian". Tread Lightly.

That's so ridiculous. I am a gun owner and avid shooter. This makes me sick that people do not pick up after themselves. Hey Dominic, maybe we can arrange a clean up day out there? I'm going to send you a pm about some other things too.. Be on the lookout.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

PNWInfernoPro

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

Installed this weBoost cell signal booster in the Jeep. Not much to see once installed; took all of 30 min in the Costco parking lot during the lunch break today.

Already impressed, even in the Seattle metro area. I have a personal Note 4 and work Note 3, both were pegged at full bars as soon as the installation was completed. Normally both signals will bounce around a bit, dropping as low as 2 bars on and off. Not today, never saw less than full boat. Can wait to get out to more remote areas. Will be beneficial for my work travels as well.

weBoost Drive 4G-X Cell Phone Signal Booster for Car, Truck, and RV Use - Enhance Your Signal up to 32x. Can Cover up to 4 Devices.

Zargon

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Ran through a mud pit that I normally go through, but I guess the constant barrage my diff has gotten the last few days has removed some of the dielectric grease around the rim, so after splashing through decently quick a few times I started running on 3 or 5 cylinders out of 8, got out cleaned the cap and hit it with some contact cleaner, cranked it over for a few seconds and it caught on 5 cylinders, drove on five (surprisingly still not too terrible to drive) and then the last three cleaned themselves and I was back up to eight

Sent from my Nexus 6P using OB Talk mobile app

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Nothing, I've not done anything to my car, it's been sitting outside my apartment since december 19th 2016, and will continue to do so until I have the money to fix it.

Vyscera

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chico, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Finally put some heavy duty tie rods on the front end. These are a bit overkill, but should by the last time I have to get under here.

Reactions: Dylan Cave