Rank VIII

Steward I

Kyle, Texas, United States
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Lindquist
Member #

Hey everyone, I got a job outside of Tahoe so I won’t be making the meetups for the rest of the year.

I’ll be doing forestry stuff for PG&E and since I will be in charge of my lodging I’m likely going to be camping most of the time! I head out next Thursday and will be driving and camping along the way. I’ll post pictures and keep in touch

Pappi

Rank II

Off-Road Ranger I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Darrell
Last Name
Thames
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD5DJT / WRXR436
Hey everyone, I got a job outside of Tahoe so I won’t be making the meetups for the rest of the year.

I’ll be doing forestry stuff for PG&E and since I will be in charge of my lodging I’m likely going to be camping most of the time! I head out next Thursday and will be driving and camping along the way. I’ll post pictures and keep in touch
That will be a nice change of scenery. Hope you find some good spots and make lots of new memories!

RJemal

Rank III

Enthusiast I

San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas, United States
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Jemal

Bro!!! Have fun! We’ll have to find a time and place to hang again

Attachments

2WheelRob

Rank V

Traveler III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Yarger
Member #