Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Hello all! My husband and I live in Kansas. We own and 2016 4runner and have been building it up over the last several years and using it to adventure and enjoy the outdoors. I love the helpful community here on OB and am looking forward to hopefully meeting new people and gathering/sharing experiences!!
Hi Danielle,

Welcome to the OB community from us in France.

Cheers Paul and Nicky

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
I grew up in the offroad, camping, and outdoor world when I was young, and then life decided to take me in a very different direction. I am just getting back into being in the outdoors. I have a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon that I am building up to hopefully take on some adventures. I live in the Sacramento area.
Greetings Allison, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey Everyone,
Finally decided to join up after following overland bound on the socials for years.
Located in North Vancouver, BC and absolutely love to get out and explore the beauty of the entire west coast (Canada and the US).
Currently overlanding/off-roading/building my 2022 Colorado ZR2 Duramax. The thing is an absolute beast right from the showroom floor.
Greetings Alex, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello everyone!

I'm Manuel and I'm a landscape photographer from Switzerland.

I wouldn't quite call myself an Ovetlanding novice anymore, but I'm still far from being an expert. As the saying goes, you're always learning.

My overlanding vehicle is a 2013 Volkswagen T5 Transporter bus with a 4-Motion all-wheel drive incl. rear diff lock.

I'm currently rebuilding a few things on my vehicle, such as a rear bumper with Swingout spare wheel holder and a few other things.

In the photos you can see me traveling in the Balkans. I hope you like the pictures and look forward to a great exchange with like-minded people.

Have a great day everyone!
Manuel
Greetings Manuel, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello all! My husband and I live in Kansas. We own and 2016 4runner and have been building it up over the last several years and using it to adventure and enjoy the outdoors. I love the helpful community here on OB and am looking forward to hopefully meeting new people and gathering/sharing experiences!!
Greetings Denielle, welcome to Overland Bound!

David_561cfd

Rank V

Advocate II

Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States
First Name
David
Last Name
Cuthbertson
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force U.S. ARMY
I grew up in the offroad, camping, and outdoor world when I was young, and then life decided to take me in a very different direction. I am just getting back into being in the outdoors. I have a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon that I am building up to hopefully take on some adventures. I live in the Sacramento area.
WELCOME FELLOW JEEPER

inteck

Rank 0

Contributor I

Bergen County, NJ, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Rodrigues
New member here!
Name: Adam
Rig: 2002 Dodge Ram 1500, Stock. No big plans on mods, but who knows what the future may hold
Experience: None. My family loves to go camping, hiking and enjoy the great outdoors. I think Overlanding is a natural extension of that. I don't see us doing anything crazy, but I would love to explore areas that we maybe otherwise wouldn't get to explore or experience.

I joined because I stumbled upon a New Jersey specific trail that my family and I are very interested in trying out. I think this may be a great introduction into overlanding while combining it with some camping.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
New member here!
Rig: 2002 Dodge Ram 1500, Stock. No big plans on mods, but who knows what the future may hold
Experience: None. My family loves to go camping, hiking and enjoy the great outdoors. I think Overlanding is a natural extension of that. I don't see us doing anything crazy, but I would love to explore areas that we maybe otherwise wouldn't get to explore or experience.

I joined because I stumbled upon a New Jersey specific trail that my family and I are very interested in trying out. I think this may be a great introduction into overlanding while combining it with some camping.
Hi Adam and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
New member here!

Hello Adam, welcome to Overland Bound.

Pcasey

Rank II

Off-Road Ranger I

San Francisco, San Francisco County, California, United States
First Name
Pichino
Last Name
Casey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
P1644 CB#7
Service Branch
Tents and Staples
My name is Casey I'm looking to make new friends I'm from California. I used to drive a 1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 and now I drive a 06 expedition sport Trac. I used to be a weekend warrior for off-roading and now I daily drive it. I'm off reading five six times a week because of my job allows me to do so. I quit my tech job working on websites and applications and marketing and sales. To do a job so I can get closer to off-roading so now all my jobs consist of things that allow me to off-road more which I'm able to off-road 7 days a week now. I'm a full-time off-roader I'm part-time at work

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
My name is Casey I'm looking to make new friends I'm from California. I used to drive a 1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 and now I drive a 06 expedition sport Trac. I used to be a weekend warrior for off-roading and now I daily drive it. I'm off reading five six times a week because of my job allows me to do so. I quit my tech job working on websites and applications and marketing and sales. To do a job so I can get closer to off-roading so now all my jobs consist of things that allow me to off-road more which I'm able to off-road 7 days a week now. I'm a full-time off-roader I'm part-time at work
Hello Casey, welcome to Overland Bound.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
New member here!

Hello and welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Casey
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

New member here!

Hallo Adam
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
New member here!

Greetings Adam, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Casey, welcome to Overland Bound!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Casey and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

New member here!

Hi Adam and family,

Welcome to the OB community from us in France.

Enjoy your new adventures.

Cheers Paul and Nicky