Contributor II

Dällikon, Zürich, Switzerland
First Name
Manuel
Last Name
Mohorovic
Member #

Hello everyone!

I'm Manuel and I'm a landscape photographer from Switzerland.

I wouldn't quite call myself an Ovetlanding novice anymore, but I'm still far from being an expert. As the saying goes, you're always learning.

My overlanding vehicle is a 2013 Volkswagen T5 Transporter bus with a 4-Motion all-wheel drive incl. rear diff lock.

I'm currently rebuilding a few things on my vehicle, such as a rear bumper with Swingout spare wheel holder and a few other things.

In the photos you can see me traveling in the Balkans. I hope you like the pictures and look forward to a great exchange with like-minded people.

Have a great day everyone!
Manuel

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello everyone!

I wouldn't quite call myself an Ovetlanding novice anymore, but I'm still far from being an expert. As the saying goes, you're always learning.

My overlanding vehicle is a 2013 Volkswagen T5 Transporter bus with a 4-Motion all-wheel drive incl. rear diff lock.

I'm currently rebuilding a few things on my vehicle, such as a rear bumper with Swingout spare wheel holder and a few other things.

In the photos you can see me traveling in the Balkans. I hope you like the pictures and look forward to a great exchange with like-minded people.

Manuel
Hello Manuel, welcome to Overland Bound.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello everyone!

Manuel
Hi Manuel,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

I am one of the Overland Bound European Ambassadors.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for questions regarding Overland Bound, and the App or information regarding overlanding.

Local information for any of the OB regions can also be found in the Overland Bound by region forum. Each region has its own sub-forum. Switzerland, for example, belongs to the region MidEurope. So, this link leads to the MidEurope subforum. Feel free to introduce yourself to your local area here.

Please take a look at the Rally Points for planned events. There you can filter by region. There are plenty of meetups planned for 2024 for Europe already. Last weekend for example we had our annual Spring Meetup. You can find a few impressions here.

We also do a virtual campfire once a month, there are always members from many regions of Europe. This is a relaxed online talk about overlanding, trip plans, gear, everyday life and more with like-minded people. Just join us next time if you like.

If you have any other questions just ask, please. Always happy to help.

Safe travels,

Bjoern

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello everyone!

Manuel
Hallo Manuel
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

goplac3s

Rank II

Traveler III

Kansas, USA
First Name
Denielle
Last Name
Hardin
Member #

Hello all! My husband and I live in Kansas. We own and 2016 4runner and have been building it up over the last several years and using it to adventure and enjoy the outdoors. I love the helpful community here on OB and am looking forward to hopefully meeting new people and gathering/sharing experiences!!

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello all! My husband and I live in Kansas. We own and 2016 4runner and have been building it up over the last several years and using it to adventure and enjoy the outdoors. I love the helpful community here on OB and am looking forward to hopefully meeting new people and gathering/sharing experiences!!
Hello Denielle, welcome (both of you) to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
If you could edit your profile to include a city or town it would help members and the app to get you local information.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly!
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn and El-Dracho

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone!

Manuel
Welcome To Overland Bound Manuel
Two great contacts in Europe are @El-Dracho who I see already has greated you, and @Polaris Overland, both are very experienced travelers in Europe.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
North America
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly!
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo to you both
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Denielle and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
I grew up in the offroad, camping, and outdoor world when I was young, and then life decided to take me in a very different direction. I am just getting back into being in the outdoors. I have a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon that I am building up to hopefully take on some adventures. I live in the Sacramento area.
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey Everyone,
Finally decided to join up after following overland bound on the socials for years.
Located in North Vancouver, BC and absolutely love to get out and explore the beauty of the entire west coast (Canada and the US).
Currently overlanding/off-roading/building my 2022 Colorado ZR2 Duramax. The thing is an absolute beast right from the showroom floor.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello everyone!

Manuel

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Hello everyone!

Manuel
Hi there Manuel,

Welcome to OB from us in France

Cheers Paul and Nicky