Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi, this Jeremy from Reno Nv area. Novice to Overlanding, Been off-roading, backpacking and outdoor enthusiast for years. I'm 51 and feel it so l figured letting my JLURD take me to the remote places I want to see instead of my feet.

2021 JLURD Jeep Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Body Armor Steel front and rear bumpers
Smittybilt X20 Winch
Greetings Jeremy, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey Everyone

I've decided not to sell my 4Runner, and instead keep it for the long haul and double down in realizing the overlanding dream. Look forward to learning from you all!
View attachment 278162
Rig: 2002 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport
Overlanding Experience Background: Novis - but have I have done the Rubicon trail in a separate rig.
Greetings Roman, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Howdy!

Just joined today. Been an avid overlander for years. I do lots of kayak fishing on fresh water lakes in my region, and camp in my RTT on my 2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Hardrock. Look forward to checking out the site and chatting with people.

Cheers,

Scott

View attachment 278172
Greetings Scott, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi I’m Jeremy in Fort Collins CO. I have a 98 4Runner Limited that I’m building up as a Colorado adventure vehicle for my family. I have years of backpacking experience, and with overlanding I hope to have more ways to help my boys experience the wonder of the outdoors.
Greetings Jeremy, welcome to Overland Bound!

Allyk2022

Rank II

Contributor II

Sacramento, Sacramento County, California, United States
First Name
Allison
Last Name
Livingston
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force/Marine
I grew up in the offroad, camping, and outdoor world when I was young, and then life decided to take me in a very different direction. I am just getting back into being in the outdoors. I have a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon that I am building up to hopefully take on some adventures. I live in the Sacramento area.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
I grew up in the offroad, camping, and outdoor world when I was young, and then life decided to take me in a very different direction. I am just getting back into being in the outdoors. I have a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon that I am building up to hopefully take on some adventures. I live in the Sacramento area.
Hi Allison and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Alex_M

Rank I

Traveler I

North Vancouver, BC, Canada
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Millar
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
Hey Everyone,
Finally decided to join up after following overland bound on the socials for years.
Located in North Vancouver, BC and absolutely love to get out and explore the beauty of the entire west coast (Canada and the US).
Currently overlanding/off-roading/building my 2022 Colorado ZR2 Duramax. The thing is an absolute beast right from the showroom floor.

Attachments

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Welcome back Allison
To the Outdoordays
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey Everyone,
Finally decided to join up after following overland bound on the socials for years.
Located in North Vancouver, BC and absolutely love to get out and explore the beauty of the entire west coast (Canada and the US).
Currently overlanding/off-roading/building my 2022 Colorado ZR2 Duramax. The thing is an absolute beast right from the showroom floor.
Hallo Alex
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hey Everyone,
Hi Alex,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Allison, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey Everyone,
Hello Alex, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My Name is Casey
San Francisco California:
2006 expedition 4x4 track sport
My previous rig was a 1998 Green Toyota 4Runner SR5
Weekend roadwarrior
Welcome to Overland Bound Casey
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. RESOURCE MAP
U.S. West (HI CA NV)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly!
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Everyone,
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
North America
App Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check out the Sierra Foothills Overlanders meetup in Diamond Springs, lots of members from Sac come up once a month.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. RESOURCE MAP
U.S. West (HI CA NV)
App Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign