• HTML tutorial

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

Yeah, I bring a lot, as I near senior citizenship, I tend to bring more :D
Plus I have a lot of new gear this year I am going to try out, so no doubt I will weed back a bit next time.
And that chuckbox takes up a lotta room, I am thinking about getting a custom one built over the winter that is made out of aluminum, and smaller.
The dimensions on this one could be cut down some.
Plus I am hauling enough gear for two people for my upcoming vacation.

Alubox pantry on the bottom, my Bad Bag duffle bag (we will cram hers somewhere), camera backpack, tripod & case, and Outback Porta-Privy.
I have the Nemo Heliopolis, but I did not have good luck trying to set it up yesterday, but I am going to pack it anyways, and maybe with more room out in the wild, we can get it setup.
Also hard to see are two Eezi-Awn K9 medium stainless steel camping tables strapped to the side of the fridge.
Best tables I have ran across so far.

Great American Camp Chair in the bottom green bag, Coleman lantern stand, maroon stuff sack for the footmat that goes under the roof top tents ladder, and the Katanaboy saw for firewood.
The chuckbox, Renogy 100 watt solar panel, Blue Ridge Chair Works chair, Big Kahuna 12v shower, and 7 gallon water container.

National Luna Weekender 50 fridge/freezer (stays in the rig full time), kind of buried to the left of the fridge are two Aluboxes, one for Goal Zero LED lanterns, two propane lanterns, and the bigger Alubox on the bottom has towels, tent stakes, several Coleman propane cylinders, and other misc. stuff.
Also the Pett toilet and cedar stand you stand on in the shower is in the black case on top of the Alubox.

Another view form the previous picture.

Jeff Swain

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Springfield, Missouri
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Swain
Member #

Nice set up Corey. I am like you and tend to bring more gear than what I need. I am thinking about going camping this week, if I do I will post pick of my gear loaded up. I am trying out a receiver rack that is going to hold my chuckbox. That will clear out a lot of room on inside for me. Im curious to see how it works. Have a good one!

Reactions: Corey

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

Thanks!

A hitch rack would be good for firewood too.
Yes, I need to cut back more, and I think eliminating the HUGE chuckbox will really help.

Thanks, you too.

OVRLNDXMARCO

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

I like that led on the rear window, i'm gonna steal that. Also the lights on the hr bumper is good altough right now i am wondering if i can weld a d-ring mount instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For recovery I don't know how strong the hold would be by welding a d-ring mount to the bumper only, you might need to use bolts attached to the chassis some how, maybe using the existing hook mount. The KC flush LZR LED's fit perfectly on the hardrock bumper, but need to do some cutting

For the rear window led lightning Here are the products that I used, from ebay, shop around you will find better deals!
eBay item number: 182238375964
eBay item number: 172785819737
eBay item number: 272758966221

britz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Musselshell, Idaho
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6YTI
We seem to be reverting back to our backpacking setups more and more, particularly in the kitchen area. This was the last rendition for the Lolo Motorway. Two people, two dogs. Enough consumables for 4-5 days. Plenty of water sources available.IMG_20170730_093234125.jpg

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

I saw that walk around of @OVRLNDXMARCO Marco's Jeep as well. Very Nice!

Here are a couple of mine.. I forgot to take a pic of the 2nd row, but it holds two coolers (70qt Coleman Extreme for food, and soft sided cooler for drinks), some misc bags that we want handy, and our dog chair.. The last pic kinda shows it..
20170708_070231.jpg

In the rear cargo area, below the shelf, I keep 3 milk crates, a butane stove, tool bag with comon hand tools & small 'Get Home' bag and a 7 gallon water carrier. In the crates:
1. Kitchen Stuff - plates, pan, kettle, flatware, etc..
2. Dry food - Snacks and food that isn't perishable that we want handy
-We keep the most common stuff in those two, and overflow goes in roof boxes.
3. Recovery Gear

The Action Packers are our indivusual boxes. One is mine, one is my wife's, and these contain our hammocks and related gear, clothes, toiletry bags and any other personal items needed for the trip. The boxes on the roof are other general camping items like a table, ez up wall, additional cooking supplies and food, bathroom, lights..

20031870_10213813910524960_7424434353473238102_n.jpg
Also on the roof are chairs and an EZup..

20170708_074322.jpg

MagnoliaOverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Owens Cross Roads, Madison County, Alabama, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Yeah, I bring a lot, as I near senior citizenship, I tend to bring more :D
Plus I have a lot of new gear this year I am going to try out, so no doubt I will weed back a bit next time.
And that chuckbox takes up a lotta room, I am thinking about getting a custom one built over the winter that is made out of aluminum, and smaller.
The dimensions on this one could be cut down some.
Plus I am hauling enough gear for two people for my upcoming vacation.

Alubox pantry on the bottom, my Bad Bag duffle bag (we will cram hers somewhere), camera backpack, tripod & case, and Outback Porta-Privy.
I have the Nemo Heliopolis, but I did not have good luck trying to set it up yesterday, but I am going to pack it anyways, and maybe with more room out in the wild, we can get it setup.
Also hard to see are two Eezi-Awn K9 medium stainless steel camping tables strapped to the side of the fridge.
Best tables I have ran across so far.

Great American Camp Chair in the bottom green bag, Coleman lantern stand, maroon stuff sack for the footmat that goes under the roof top tents ladder, and the Katanaboy saw for firewood.
The chuckbox, Renogy 100 watt solar panel, Blue Ridge Chair Works chair, Big Kahuna 12v shower, and 7 gallon water container.

National Luna Weekender 50 fridge/freezer (stays in the rig full time), kind of buried to the left of the fridge are two Aluboxes, one for Goal Zero LED lanterns, two propane lanterns, and the bigger Alubox on the bottom has towels, tent stakes, several Coleman propane cylinders, and other misc. stuff.
Also the Pett toilet and cedar stand you stand on in the shower is in the black case on top of the Alubox.

Another view form the previous picture.
How is it that you FJ guys carry more gear than anyone?!?! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: