US West East Bay Monthly Meet Up - at Pleasanton Ridge Regional Park - Sunol CA - MAY MEETUP MOVED TO 6/2 !!! due to Mothersday

• HTML tutorial

TrailHawkGuy

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Danville, CA, USA
First Name
Armin
Last Name
Pressler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GTZ
19th is Flagstaff Expo weekend and I will not be in town. So two options:
- meet on the 19 with someone stepping up to facilitate or
- or we can meet June 2 and combine with June meeting
Thoughts?

ProtonDecay

Rank V

Influencer II

In my mind I am always at a remote high-elevation lake surrounded by snowcapped peaks.
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6NUI
Sorry for the last minute notice, but we'll be making a loop of the Mendocino, Six Rivers and Lost Coast BDTs from 12-May to 19-May - would love to have any of you join us if you are interested.

20240506_May Loop Screen Capture.JPG

Meetup is at the Pomo Gas Station outside of Upper Lake on 12-May at 12noon :-)

Roger 2486

Rank V

Explorer I

Concord CA
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Fielding
Member #

19th is Flagstaff Expo weekend and I will not be in town. So two options:
- meet on the 19 with someone stepping up to facilitate or
- or we can meet June 2 and combine with June meeting
Thoughts?
Good morning, I would be happy to try and facilitate the meeting on SUN 05/19, in your absence Armin if best for the mass (albeit big shoes to try and fill). It may be best to move the June meeting to SUN 06/02 as suggested due to a trip conflict on the SUN 06/09 date. Whatever is best for all, happy to help how I may. Meeting topic suggestions welcomed. I understand some may be on a trip with Derrick from 05/12-05/19; have a great trip!

Reactions: TrailHawkGuy

walkabout_ca

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Bay Area, California, USA
First Name
Gwendolyn
Last Name
vdL
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6YFJ
Sun 6/2 would work for us, that sounds good.

As for topics, I'd be interested in learning about (and seeing examples of) clean electrical wiring. The electrical system in our 4Runner (batteries, BMS, inverter, fuses, distributing & wiring all the loads) could certainly be cleaner :blush:

Anand_S

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Ramon, CA
First Name
Anand
Last Name
Sambasivam
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKA
Is there a specific reason to change from 05/26? Some of us will be returning from our "Nevada Backcountry" trip on 06/02 :disappointed: and can not make it

Anand

ProtonDecay

Rank V

Influencer II

In my mind I am always at a remote high-elevation lake surrounded by snowcapped peaks.
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6NUI
Sun 6/2 would work for us, that sounds good.

As for topics, I'd be interested in learning about (and seeing examples of) clean electrical wiring. The electrical system in our 4Runner (batteries, BMS, inverter, fuses, distributing & wiring all the loads) could certainly be cleaner :blush:
Hahaha - your build looks amazingly clean to me! I will volunteer to show off dirtiest implementation that has yet to cause significant injury or death ;-) I wouldn't mind someone going through the new switches in detail - I'm looking at implementing something with a Victron Cerbo GX and it is making my brain hurt.

TrailHawkGuy

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Danville, CA, USA
First Name
Armin
Last Name
Pressler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GTZ
Hi East bay crew quick reminder we will not have our meeting tomorrow. It has been moved to June 2. Looking forward to seeing you all then. Cheers, Armin.