Event Terms and Conditions
Training: September 25th – 27th, 2019
Rally Weekend: September 27th – 29th, 2019
Please read full terms and conditions. By registering for either event you are confirming your agreement to the following rules and guidelines:
A. Driver, Passenger and Kid Passes
The purchase of a Rally Sierra weekend pass as a Driver or Passenger includes the following:
- Friday Dinner and Saturday Lunch and Dinner
- Official Rally West t-shirt, patch, sticker and swag
- Entry into the Saturday night raffle
- 1-2 hour training sessions covering a variety of topics from recovery, first aid and trail basics/etiquette
- Planning assistance with the designated trail team to ensure any adventures off-road are mapped and safe
Kids Passes are for children ages 2-11, and each child will receive a Rally West shirt, and kid friendly options at both dinners. Please pack a lunch for your little one(s) on the Saturday trail ride.
Driver Pass for the Off-Road//Overland Training Camp includes all of the above + 2 days of training classes with Dinners and Lunch.
B. Driver Requirements
By attending this event as a Driver, you are certifying the following:
- You are 18+ with a valid driver’s license
- Have current vehicle registration and proof of insurance
- Your vehicle meets the safety requirements outlined in section F
- You have seatbelts at all times for all passengers connected to your party
C. Trail Etiquette & Alcohol/Drug Policy
All garbage created by Overland Bound members on the trail must be packed out. Additional garbage bags and gloves will be handed out to each trail group to pick up trash and debris while running the trails. Do your part!
Absolutely NO ALCOHOL OR DRUG consumption while driving on the trails. No open containers of alcohol allowed in vehicles. Full stop.
Alcoholic beverages may be consumed at Camp Edison by adults 21+. Do not drink and drive.
D. Refunds/Cancelation Policy & Schedule
Cancellations must be submitted by email to email@example.com according to the schedule below:
Before 11:59PM PT September 13th, 2019: 100% refund
After 12:00AM PT September 13th, 2019: No refund
There are no exceptions to these dates. Refunds will take 2-3 business days to process.
There are no refunds due to weather or acts of nature.
E. Resale/Transfer of Passes
Passes may not be resold. All requests to transfer/gift a pass must be submitted and approved prior to the start of the event on Friday, September 27th, 3PM PT.
F. Vehicle Requirements
The following are mandatory vehicle safety requirements for trail runs:
- Seat belts for all passengers
- Working headlights/brake lights
- All gear and equipment properly secured and/or stowed
- Fire extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Front and Rear tow hook attachment points
- Ability to air down tires
There are no exceptions. All vehicles will be assessed prior to departure, and the technical team will sign off on each vehicle before Saturday AM.
If you have a question about your vehicle, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarification.
G. Lodging & Early Arrivals/Late Departures
All costs and logistics for individuals or groups planning to attend will need to make their own campsite reservation and arrangements in advance through Camp Edison. Registration costs do not cover camp sites.
H. Dog/Pet Policy
Pets are $8 per night, payable at the front check-in kiosk.
I. Photo/Media Release
By attending this event, I understand that Overland Bound will be photographing, videoing and/or recording audio both on trail and at Camp HQ. This media may be used for professional purposes including future publicity, advertising, web content, copyright purposes and illustration. Your attendance indicates consent to use of such materials in perpetuity.