A weekend of overland community, exploration, education... and really good food in the Sierras.
We’ll be heading back up the mountain to Shaver Lake, CA for an extended weekend filled with community, training, food and fun! Rally HQ will be situated at the beautiful Camp Edison right on Shaver Lake in the Sierra National Forest. Nearby Bald Mountain OHV offers an extensive trail system for exploration, and there will be ample time for training, trails and downtime by the campfire.
NEW: Off-Road // Overland Training Camp
September 25th - 27th, 2019
New for 2019: Overland // Off-Road Training September 25th – 27th. This two day course is open to a limited amount of participants and will include two full days of hands on training with your vehicle, in depth first aid/trauma care classwork, map and compass orienteering, and an opportunity to take your HAM license test.
Cost of training includes a Driver/Vehicle pass to the Rally Sierras September 27th – 29th. Attendees will leave the full experience with important off-road driving skills and techniques under their belt to safely explore more!
Off-Road//Overland Training Pass includes all Rally Sierras events and activities!
Overland Bound Rally Sierras
September 27th - 29th, 2019
The Overland Bound Rally Sierras 2019 will be held September 27th – 29th in Shaver Lake, CA. This event is situated in the Sierra National Forest with the event HQ and overnight camping areas at Camp Edison. Weekend Pass includes the following:
- Friday Dinner and Saturday Lunch and Dinner + Non-alcoholic beverages
- Official Rally West t-shirt, patch, sticker and swag
- Entry into the Saturday night raffle
- 1-2 hour training sessions covering a variety of topics from recovery, first aid and trail basics/etiquette
- Planning assistance with the designated trail team to ensure any adventures off-road are mapped and safe