New profile posts

• Guest, You can choose a light or dark theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" botton at the very bottom left of this page!
2 weeks and my bumpers come in from expedition one!!! Super excited for that. Got my new rear fox shocks and Deaver springs on order, warn winch has came in, new LP9’s came in yesterday. The decked bed system is installed. Almost ready for my big trip in July.
The frame, and 454 drive train are together and actually running now (a few bugs)..! FINALLY..!
I'll be shortening the wheelbase, and rebuilding all the suspension components before putting the H3 body back on top of it all now.
The H3 GM should've built is getting closer to completion..!
Winter is Coming! Tonight!
Reactions: Desert Runner
Desert Runner
Desert Runner
Will buy the complete set once season 9 is done, and a price is released from HBO. Too many issues with pirated copies on Amazon. Years ago i did the 'band of brothers' thru Costco...no issues on any of the disc's:grin:
Hello Michael! I may be doing something wrong or just not doing what is needed, but I'm not showing up on the member map. Thank You!
Magic Mike
Magic Mike
There has been been some issues since the migration of the website. Your not doing anything wrong, we are working on it and it will be fixed ASAP... Thanks for your patience
Reactions: Chadlyb
Steve in Roanoke VA
Steve in Roanoke VA
a big THANK YOU! I know with Expo & everything else coming up you are busy:grinning:
Reactions: Michael
Made is out to California from Floida. Jeep had to get towed due to rear drive shaft leaving the jeep at 4am in the desert of southern California. Had to rent a uhaul and got her to my new home.
Magic Mike
Magic Mike
Glad you made it to your new home... Hope there is not too much damage to your rig!
Been following SW Idaho Overlanding on Youtube. They are going out adventuring in a '77 Jeep Cherokee! really nice looking rig and adventures with their kiddos.

The Sportsmobile build is taking forever. So, I went ahead with phase 2 and will deal with phase 1 when it happens:
Nataqua
Nataqua
Praytell, what was phase 1?
Jeff Zagnoli Austin
Jeff Zagnoli Austin
Hello, Nat. Been on the waiting list for a Sportsmobile Classic for a few years now. They tell me delivery should be end of this coming summer. There have been 3 delays so far so... we'll see.