alexdnick

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Washington, USA
First Name
A
Last Name
N
Looking to maybe go for a little drive tomorrow.

Was curious where your favorite forest service roads/remote roads are? Looking to take my girlfriend to somewhere that might have some good views.

Let me know your proffered roads!

HaulBack

Rank 0

Contributor I

Ireland, Dublin
First Name
David
Last Name
Collins
Member #

Driving round in "Alpine Loop Trail" was like driving in heaven.
If you are the type to drive there for the wonderful views I suggest you take a 4x4.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Looking to maybe go for a little drive tomorrow.

Was curious where your favorite forest service roads/remote roads are? Looking to take my girlfriend to somewhere that might have some good views.

Let me know your proffered roads!
NF-29 in the Olympics and NF-12 in the Cascades.

Reactions: alexdnick

jim lee

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Anacortes, WA
Member #

You know.. That NF-12 looks like a good road for getting ones "feet wet" off-roading. Might be a fun place to go for.. Donno', picnic? BBQ? You been down the entire road? Would the lookout be a good meeting place? Is there better places to pull off?

-jim lee

Reactions: alexdnick

alexdnick

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Washington, USA
First Name
A
Last Name
N
You know.. That NF-12 looks like a good road for getting ones "feet wet" off-roading. Might be a fun place to go for.. Donno', picnic? BBQ? You been down the entire road? Would the lookout be a good meeting place? Is there better places to pull off?

-jim lee
I was just looking at NF 12, and it looks like you can turn off 12 and get on NFDR 1240, and at the end of it is a lookout type area, 3800 feet, might be a good view, maybe not. Tons of places to check out over there. Gonna have to head over there soon

Fs14 looks awesome as well

Last edited: