SOLD Yakima Load Warrior Rack (No longer for sale)

• HTML tutorial

JimBill

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

San Benito County, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Madison
Member #

South Bay - Central Coast CA. YAKIMA Load Warrior roof rack with extension, axe and shovel mounts. Installed once and removed, no load carried. Stored outside in shade. Like new. Pick up only in Tres Pinos or meet in Hollister area. 11/6/19- price reduced from $400 to $300 for an OB member.

P_20190721_145444.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Wow that's a good deal, someone should jump on it. Too bad I already have both and paid full price lol.

JTB

Rank 0

Contributor I

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Jeremiah
Last Name
Bailey
South Bay - Central Coast CA. YAKIMA Load Warrior roof rack with extension, axe and shovel mounts. Installed once and removed, no load carried. Stored outside in shade. Like new. Pick up only in Tres Pinos or meet in Hollister area. $400

9/9/19 I'll be going to OB Rally Sierras 2019, I can bring it if anyone is interested in picking it up at the event.

View attachment 109928
Would you consider selling just the extension & mounts? I have a Loadwarrior - just need the extension! Thank you!

JimBill

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

First Name
James
Last Name
Madison
Member #

Thanks for asking, but no, I would like to keep it together. I have a plan B for the rack in case it does not sell, and need the extension and mounts for it to be useful.

JTB

Rank 0

Contributor I

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Jeremiah
Last Name
Bailey
Thanks for asking, but no, I would like to keep it together. I have a plan B for the rack in case it does not sell, and need the extension and mounts for it to be useful.
Copy that - give me a shout if a plan C should arise! Have a good weekend.

JimBill

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

First Name
James
Last Name
Madison
Member #

Due to lack of interest, decided to keep the rack.
Set it up with permanently mounted stock roof rack cross bars.
Plan to just mount it on the roof when I happen to need the extra cargo capacity.

Thx