Wyoming meet-up/ camp out | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Wyoming meet-up/ camp out

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Regional Director
Staff member
Mod Team
Expedition

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham Callsign
N1TEW
Great idea! The sooner you can get it in the schedule the better turnout you'll likely have. Let me know if I can help.

What area did you have in mind?

Reactions: Frito

Frito

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Frito
Last Name
Laies
Ham Callsign
KJ7PRE
Service Branch
Navy
Great idea! The sooner you can get it in the schedule the better turnout you'll likely have. Let me know if I can help.

Was thinking somewhere in Wyoming, not sure where though. Maybe centralish. I haven’t been enough places in Wyoming to know of a good one yet, still new to the area. And any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

TahoePPV

Rank VI

Member III

Buda, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
I’m planning to be up there in August. I’ll keep an eye out for a rally point.

Frito

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Frito
Last Name
Laies
Ham Callsign
KJ7PRE
Service Branch
Navy

I am not sure about an area, still new to Wyoming, would just be happy getting out lol, was thinking something centeralish, just so people wouldn't have to drive as far, but I am not picky. any help would be really apreceated

zgfiredude

Rank V
Adventure

Advocate II

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
Neal, Frito...........

I am not sure about an area, still new to Wyoming, would just be happy getting out lol, was thinking something centeralish, just so people wouldn't have to drive as far, but I am not picky. any help would be really apreceated
Do we want to make this a "project" to investigate? I've been looking around the Encampment area as I said, and have been meandering virtually on maps and Gaia. I intend to go up that way myself once snow clears and temps come back up. Up for an off line chat maybe?

Reactions: Frito