WTB: Vintage Coleman Camp Kitchen (PURCHASED)

• HTML tutorial

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

VINTAGE COLEMAN CAMPING KITCHEN.jpg

So, I had put a like new vintage Coleman camp kitchen in my eBay watchlist a couple of days ago hoping I could make an offer on it. Need less to say, someone got to it first and now it's gone. Boo.

Anyway, I'm still interesting in one and if you happen to own one that you are willing to sell or see one on your local Craigslist, let me know.

I'd like it be in good shape with all it's parts and carrying bag.

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
I've seen plenty of versions of this type around, are these more well-built than the newer ones?
The new ones just seem pretty flimsy, what made you want one of these, fond memories or true functionality?

I'd pick one of these up if they truly were stout enough to put on the roof and withstand pretty harsh conditons.

Dan.

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

One of the guys in our Land Rover club had one on our White Rock lake trip and I thought it was so cool! It's made really well, mostly metal and the plastic isn't flimsy. The functionality of having a sink with a drain and counter space when camping is what sold me. Given the age, you will find wear and tear. The one I bought has a hairline crack, but nothing that will break. It folds up to a good size, although depending on the vehicle size may or may not fit inside (like a smaller cross over). I just put mine on the roof rack. It's easy enough to fold up and put a way for overlanding and great for basecamp!

Reactions: VCeXpedition