Launch Member

Influencer I

Grand Island, Nebraska
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Piercy
Member #

I am starting to shop for my next jeep. Looking for a Hardrock edition, Rubicon, automatic, with a Ursa Minor top on it. Anyone have one they are thinking about selling?
Also if you have one, how are they with road noise and does the top effect the off-road ability?
Thanks

Andy J.

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Winston-Salem, NC
First Name
Andy
Last Name
J
Scott, I'm considering selling mine. It *almost* checks all your boxes. 2016 JKUR Hardrock edition, automatic, ARS rack system with brand new (literally, haven't used it yet) Tuff Stuff Alpha hard shell RTT. Tons of other upgrades such as Dynatrac ProRock 44 front axle housing with Rubi internals, 4.88 Yukon gears, 2.5" Mopar (teraflex) lift, 315/70 17 BFG ATs, 9500lb winch, etc.

With my setup, there is some additional wind noise over stock, but it's not obnoxious. I haven't been off-road with it since adding the RTT, but unless you are doing some pretty extreme (off-camber) wheeling, I doubt it would have much affect.

Reactions: Dunnage Garage

Dunnage Garage

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Grand Island, Nebraska
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Piercy
Member #

Scott, I'm considering selling mine. It *almost* checks all your boxes. 2016 JKUR Hardrock edition, automatic, ARS rack system with brand new (literally, haven't used it yet) Tuff Stuff Alpha hard shell RTT. Tons of other upgrades such as Dynatrac ProRock 44 front axle housing with Rubi internals, 4.88 Yukon gears, 2.5" Mopar (teraflex) lift, 315/70 17 BFG ATs, 9500lb winch, etc.

With my setup, there is some additional wind noise over stock, but it's not obnoxious. I haven't been off-road with it since adding the RTT, but unless you are doing some pretty extreme (off-camber) wheeling, I doubt it would have much affect.
Where are you located? What is the price and mileage?

Andy J.

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Winston-Salem, NC
First Name
Andy
Last Name
J
I'm in NC. For what it's worth, I have family in IN, so maybe I could meet you there if it makes sense for you.

Mileage is 69,xxx. It also has:

Teraflex HD tire carrier
Metalcloak adjustable lower control arms on the front
Steer Smarts Yeti HD steering setup
Vector off-road dash bar with 2 phone holders
AEV Pro Cal (for speedo correction)
M.O.R.E. adjustable track bar
neoprene seat covers (to protect the leather from dirt)
1 pair of KC daylighters on the front bumper (just put these on, haven't wired them up yet)

and probably a few other things that I'm forgetting at the moment. Pricewise, I'm considering to sell it for $46k. I'll post some pictures after work if you are interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dunnage Garage

Dunnage Garage

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Grand Island, Nebraska
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Piercy
Member #

I'm in NC. For what it's worth, I have family in IN, so maybe I could meet you there if it makes sense for you.

Mileage is 69,xxx. It also has:

Teraflex HD tire carrier
Metalcloak adjustable lower control arms on the front
Steer Smarts Yeti HD steering setup
Vector off-road dash bar with 2 phone holders
AEV Pro Cal (for speedo correction)
M.O.R.E. adjustable track bar
neoprene seat covers (to protect the leather from dirt)
1 pair of KC daylighters on the front bumper (just put these on, haven't wired them up yet)

and probably a few other things that I'm forgetting at the moment. Pricewise, I'm considering to sell it for $46k. I'll post some pictures after work if you are interested.
Thanks for the info. Think I'll have to pass.

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I am starting to shop for my next jeep. Looking for a Hardrock edition, Rubicon, automatic, with a Ursa Minor top on it. Anyone have one they are thinking about selling?
Also if you have one, how are they with road noise and does the top effect the off-road ability?
Thanks
A friend of mine has a white 2015 Rubicon with urea minor, lift, spod, very nicely equipped. 65k mileage. Disregard my son who happened to be driving it on this recent trip to Death Valley, and his teenage boredom with life.

Attachments