Words of Wisdom - Personal Quotes

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

JCarter

Rank V

Traveler I

Dacono, Colorado
Member #

Ham Callsign
KE0LRZ
”It takes a high school education to fix them and a college degree to break them!” -unknown

”The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits!” - Albert Einstein

”Relax’s, it takes over 100 Microsoft Software Engineers combined to know everything about Windows OS!” -unknown

Reactions: Roots66

1Louder

Rank VI

Advocate I

AZ
Member #

Ham Callsign
K1LDR
It is easier to be nice than an @$$hole.

One can find something to be angry about daily easily. Read, watch, listen to the news. Or you can control what you can control and go enjoy life. It might end tomorrow.

Roots66

Rank VI

Enthusiast III

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

”It takes a high school education to fix them and a college degree to break them!” -unknown
Reminds me of something we used to say in the Air Force about F-16's.
"They are conceived by people with Doctoral degrees, designed by people with Master's degrees, built by people with Bachelor's degrees, flown by people with Associate degrees, and maintained by people with High School degrees.

trikebubble

Rank VI

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

"To live - there's nothing more I want than to live," she said. "Just to go on and hopefully be an inspiration to others who are struggling."- Virginia Ferrari

From my Mother, she is not here in a physical sense anymore, but her adventurous gypsy soul still coarses through my being.

r2rP4850.jpeg1909495_50354711636_1213_n.jpg