WK2 - RRO Lift/Level and Tire Size

• HTML tutorial

Leclerc.27

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

North Shore, MA
Member #

Hey everyone - I have a 2015 WK2 Limited (non-QL) and I have the Rocky Road lift and level kit ready to put in in a couple of weeks. I’ve been scouring the fitment charts on Jeep forums, but no one seems to have my setup with a report in on wheel size. I have 265/60/R18s and would like to go bigger profile (maybe width too) but I’m not sure the tolerances. Just wondering if anyone has advice or success stories with their sizes. Thanks!

Leclerc.27

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

North Shore, MA
Member #

Not sure if this pertains to anyone else, but I did hear back from a reputable source and this is what they said: "275/65 r18s (32 inch) work regardless. Looking at the fitment reports here, it seems a lift is more for look and style than better tire fitment. With some wheel offsets you may need to remove the front wheel well air dam, bend over the pinch welds, secure the felt liners. But a ~ -18mm onset wheel you may be able to squeeze a 275/70 r18 (33 inch) in there. Although there are reports of that tire fitting on a +44.5 wheel without a lift. I don't recall anyone reporting putting more than 33s on without major modification."

Hope this helps someone out!