Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Hi All,

Back around again, and some life changes have prompted me to change the way that I explore.

My wife and I have recently picked up a 2306BHS with the Explorer Package. I haven't taken it out on anything but pavement yet, but after I make some suspension changes to the truck I'm going to be itching to get it a little further off grid.

If anyone has used this line of trailers, especially if they've pulled them back into the forest roads (or deeper) I would love to get your insight on how the vehicle handled, and what kinds of things you did to secure things (especially the slide).

The first night we had it, we slept in 22 degrees and it didn't even seem to challenge the furnace. If I can figure out how to get it deeper into the back country I'm going to be a really happy person.

IMG_8795.jpgIMG_8805.jpg

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

We’ve packed it all over the place. Some quirks I’ve found that are annoying but easily fixed.

I love it so far strange as it may sound, the fact that it’s 7 ft wide is one of my favorite things.

It has enough space so that the 5 of us can get out of the weather.

I haven’t gotten up the nerve to take it off the pavement yet. I think I’m going to make some changes on the truck suspension first so I’m less reliant on the WDH.