Windshield Pics... | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Windshield Pics...

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Ceg

Rank V
Adventure

Enthusiast III

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
@Ceg I have to say you take great pictures from this perspective. Do you have a camera mounted at all times or is this all by hand?
Thanks. I have cameras at the ready and still miss some things like deer running out in front of my rig.. Most of these are from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ by hand. Sometimes it is from the mounted GoPro HERO9 Black. Some of the long distant scenery photos are taken with my Canon EOS Rebel T5i.

4Wheelexplorer

Rank V
Benefactor

Navigator I

Pasco, WA, USA
First Name
Bret
Last Name
Overbaugh
Member #

After a crazy work week it was time to search for fall color (again). Best colors (including the sunset) were found along Kendall-Skyline Rd between Dayton, WA and Tollgate, OR. The view of Icicle Creek near Leavenworth, WA was a close second for the weekend, but not nearly the color show.

Attachments

ZRex

Rank VI

Enthusiast III

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

This might be a little off topic, but Clay I think I have to go out on a limb here. I believe I remember you from an old forum that's since been taken down. I noticed your name and it stood out to me, you were a member on the Yakima Valley Truck Club, I believe? I hope you're doing well!

Ceg

Rank V
Adventure

Enthusiast III

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
This might be a little off topic, but Clay I think I have to go out on a limb here. I believe I remember you from an old forum that's since been taken down. I noticed your name and it stood out to me, you were a member on the Yakima Valley Truck Club, I believe? I hope you're doing well!
Yes I was active on that forum and we shared a lot of the same members on my old Eastern Washington Off Road Forum. It is good to hear from someone from the past.

Reactions: Dusther210 and ZRex