Will I get this Cruiser? Might actually happen..

• HTML tutorial

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

The people that have been reading my posts around the forum pretty much know that I have one dream rig. Today, well this morning, my GF kind off said to me well lets go for a test drive then as the coming weeks where busy as hell.

Even though I can’t buy it right now because of the mortgage that has to be fixed first I called the dealership and a 3 hour drive later (literally the other side of the country… Netherlands isn’t so big :p) we took our test drive. The cruiser has been at the dealer for over half a year, its in perfect condition with almost brand new tires and leather interior. They didn’t just want to sell it to anybody that came in, or that tried to bargain a lot and turn in a old scrapper they couldn’t sell.

Good thing my trade in car is just over a year old.. And I’ve worked for Toyota Netherlands for years now, having connections work in these moments xD Didn’t even have to leave behind my driver licence or anything when I took it for a test drive.

Anyway, at the end of the day.. They promised to keep it as a reservation for me so I had time to fix my mortgage. So for the coming weeks I don’t have to worry about it being sold quickly as I am fixing the last mess my ex wife left me with..

Its getting very close… This thing might actually be mine next month.

20170218_134044.jpg
20170218_134001.jpg

wolverinebruin

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Beautiful rig - wishing you the best of luck! Also on a somewhat related note, I am based in the USA but am working on a global project with people in the Eindhoven office. We always talk cars and trucks and they are jealous how vehicles are much cheaper in the USA.

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

Cool! :) I live and work in the South as well Eindhoven is a 30/45 min drive from where I live. Netherlands isn't so big :P
And yes, we are, very jealous ;)

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

Well 2 weeks went by.. and the mortgage fixing is turning into a damn nightmare.. So I mailed the dealer that it is taking far longer then I hoped.. and got a mail back a few hours later that a deal was a deal.. the car was parked in the showroom and still reserved for me.. At least that made me smile..

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

Me to.. have a weak spot for silver metalic cars.. I owned a silver Toyota Corolla, Auris and Yaris HSD back to back :P. My current car is fire red but that is party because red isn't a metalic color and therefore a lot cheaper new haha.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Great! That's rare these days. Enjoy the new ride.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk