Who has plans for 2018 yet and what are they...

• HTML tutorial

Scotty lock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lockerbie, scotland
Member #

Just thought I would see what folks have planned for 2018 onwards...anything exciting....problem is their are a few events I would really like to attend but can’t be everywhere...sadly...we have too confirmed planned trips next year with another few short trips which we do every year...

I am joining Robert and Frederique again twice next year, after meeting them this year in Germany at Overland show there. First is in wales for a week and other in Spain ...over the Pyrenees which is a week trip but will be nearly two for us with getting there and back as well as the trip its self. We go to the Scottish highlands a few times a year every year and this year was no exception....once in landcruiser and once on our motorbikes...I think we will be back to Isle of Mull again this year on motorbikes....and up to West Coast of Scotland as usual. Tell us your thoughts and ideas and you never know we may meet up sometime.

I am just looking and planning for these trips now and it is going to be a expensive year...as the landcruiser needs lots of mods done on it and the costs are rising...lol...nothing new there...

Reactions: somerset-andy

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Well my plans are;

Wales, as written above, as well as Spain.
And I guess, almost every month I will try to find some areas to drive.
Most of them will be weekends with camping and such. A bit similar to the Autum 2017 event which is on Rally Point.
And I guess if possible I will go and drive a nice tour in France from Commercy back to Verdun. That should be a weekend trip as well.
No specific plans, but that can change rather quickly with me.

D3Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Canterbury, UK
Member #

To get out as much as possible!

2 weeks in the mountains of wales in summer living off grid..

the rest of the year...i'll make it up as it comes along :-)

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

My plans are:
1 - Attend the Danish Airshow
2 - Visit my sister in Denmark in june
3 - Maybe attend the Abenteuer-Allrad expo
4 - Visit 2 of my friends whom I only get to see once each year here in Norway if I manage to save up enough money.
5 - Maybe visit the north cape or arctic circle center?

Reactions: nickburt

somerset-andy

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Middlezoy, UK
Member #

Our plan at the moment is an Atlantic coast trip, France, Spain and Portugal, with some time in the Pyrenees and Picos mountains. May be take 4 weeks to do it during the summer holidays. My wife is a teacher so we are stuck with school holiday times.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

We just planned a long weekend with easter for a trip to Poland. It is gonna be a good one.

Wabbit

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Somewhere out yonder
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Bru
Member #

Visit at least 6 countries (thinking Denmark, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic and Netherlands)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: somerset-andy