Off-Road Ranger I

Mid Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Clark
Ham/GMRS Callsign
YourHighness
I'm curious if the breakover angle on those, being about the same as a fullsize dodge or Ford 250, ever becomes a problem.

I'm curiously waiting to see how the new diesel Wranglers do, and wondering if they'll ever go full aluminum bodies for us salt belt types.

Reactions: Inca4x4

Inca4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
First Name
luis
Last Name
montes
Member #

I'm curious if the breakover angle on those, being about the same as a fullsize dodge or Ford 250, ever becomes a problem.

I'm curiously waiting to see how the new diesel Wranglers do, and wondering if they'll ever go full aluminum bodies for us salt belt types.
Yes the break over isn’t great but I don’t do any rock crawling so for me it’s perfect. I have a 2017 jku and 3.6 v6 has been pretty reliable. They’ve been running that engine for a while but the 8 speed transmission is a whole other question. I did purchase the mopar max protection 7 year unlimited mile warranty after purchasing my vehicle at the dealership straight from mopar. It was cheaper and normally I don’t buy warranties but this is a lot more expensive than my 6speed 4dr JKU Sport. A lot of electric parts sensors etc so I figured I should probably buy a warranty im putting on miles fast.

Attachments

Reactions: Graeman