Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Just wondering if anyone here is heading up to KOAR in Copper Harbor this year?
I've been invited a couple times by the folks I know up there, and would really like to go and meet them all, though I am usually in another part of the country completely.

Maybe this year. . .I never know. If there's anything the last two years have shown me, is not to plan too far in advance. I lost some major pesos pre-registering months in advance for a rally and an Expo that I couldn't then attend. The disadvantage of waiting is that they fill up.

To be honest, having been to a bunch of events, there are only a couple I'd still like to do. KOAR is one of them.

Hanzo

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Frankfort, MI, USA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Vandervest
Member #

My son and I will be making a week long trip out of it. Leaving the 14th and getting back the 21st. This is our planned route if anyone wants to meet up or has some pro tips about the stops.

Attachments

Reactions: Firemedicc

Firemedicc

Rank IV

Traveler III

Milwaukee, WI, USA
First Name
Brendan
Last Name
Hughes
Member #

That's a good trip. We'll be close but not at the same times exactly. Headed to Northern Wisconsin the 17th to the 24th. Must not have been any cancellations, or enough, because I was never contacted from the waiting list. Next year.

Reactions: Hanzo

Scontroneboy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chicago
First Name
Franco
Last Name
Valentino
Member #

Anyone from the Chicagoland area headed up there? Hoping to leave that Tues or Wed to roll into camp early on Thursday. If anyone's interested in hitting another spot on the way up let me know...

RatAssassin

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Wisconsin, USA
First Name
Rat
Last Name
Assassin
Member #

My wife and I might be biking in CH that weekend if I can get enough of my work done. We will probably ride through the campground.