Launch Member

Member III

British Columbia
First Name
Liam
Last Name
-
Member #

This coming August I will be heading back up to tackle the Whipsaw trail again. The run will start south of Princeton and end at Murphy Lakes. Total trail travel will be 143km (see map below).

Anyone interested in joining me for the trip is more than welcome. I will post more details closer to the date of.

Whipsaw Map.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: druff6991

PentictonJK

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

penticton
First Name
Jason
Last Name
S
Member #

looks good would be great to have as many OB members out as we can, i will be sure to save the date

dblack

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sherwood Park, AB
Member #

I'm hitting it the following weekend with a brother of mine. If I see any pieces of a jeep I'll bring them out for you. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Captain Chaos

GTJeeper

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

I see this hasn't been active in a while but if it's open to members from the states I'd love to join! The Whipsaw Trail is something I was hoping to tackle this summer and being able to join a group of those who know their way would be awesome.

boehml

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

British Columbia
First Name
Liam
Last Name
-
Member #

I see this hasn't been active in a while but if it's open to members from the states I'd love to join! The Whipsaw Trail is something I was hoping to tackle this summer and being able to join a group of those who know their way would be awesome.
It's still on, and you are more than welcome to come!

Reactions: GTJeeper

PentictonJK

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

penticton
First Name
Jason
Last Name
S
Member #

hey boehml do you have a weekend in Mind for this ? want to join but have lots to trips planned already.

GTJeeper

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

August 4th to 7th is the set date. I will be coming from North Vancouver to the trailhead and anyone from that area is welcome to convoy up with me.
My route would have me cross into BC from Washington just south of Abbotsford, if you're planing to roll through that area I would gladly meet up with you there.

boehml

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

British Columbia
First Name
Liam
Last Name
-
Member #

My route would have me cross into BC from Washington just south of Abbotsford, if you're planing to roll through that area I would gladly meet up with you there.
Yup, I will be going through there. We can meet and continue on no problem!